Reviews for Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Redemption
tom chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
a realistic and interesting approach to ED's sequel. its good stuff! i hope the author's imagination and inspiration won't fail the story's continuance.
(after reading chapter 3, i couldn't help but feel the story's ended)
BetaReject chapter 3 . 7/15/2003
YEAH! Finally another chapter is up! I've been waiting so long for this :) As with the other two chapters it rocks! I love the tension and how Alex finally snaps and the twist that reveals how her grandfather was responsible for her parents death that was intence! I cant wait to see what happens next!
Blind Loyalty chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
Oh wow. Just so bloody cool. Great work :D

Sukkumbus
Wutruffbeest chapter 3 . 6/23/2003
!

Holy crap, I didn't see THAT coming!

You NEW HERO.

That was brilliant. Thanks for updating this story!
wouldntyoulike2know chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
i dont know what this is but i love it.
Blind Loyalty chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
Wow, you're really good. I like it . . . It's just different. I woulda never thought of anything like this. I love how you're portraying Pious. Kudos.

You don't think that you could check my ED (ED: Lost Worlds) fic out, do you?

Tanx a bunch eh

Toodles,

Sukkumbus
BetaReject chapter 2 . 6/3/2003
Gah! When are you posting another chapter? Please tell me you havent given up on this story:(
Lotus4 chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Hey, it's me again. Meh, you haven't updated yet! ome on, you've got fanboys(and girls) galore waiting to see the next chapter!
Lotus chapter 2 . 5/14/2003
OMG. This is awesome. I'm in love. _ No seriously. It's reading stuff like this that makes me feel like such a crappy writer...(I too am writing an Eternal Darkness fanfic, although compared to this it is shit) Update soon and frequently, I must know what happens. Ciao
Blood Raven chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
This is a really good start to what looks like its going to be a great story! I cant wait till further chapters are up :)
alreadythursday chapter 2 . 3/11/2003
Man. That was too good. I savor all Eternal Darkness fanfiction. More, please.
Wutruffbeest chapter 2 . 2/26/2003
MUAHAhaHAHAAHAHHaa!

*dances around new chapter*

Excellent.
Little Jimmy chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Wow this is good. The only thing I had ever thought of after Alex saved humanity was, 'when are they going to make an Eternal Darkness 2?'

This was a good fic keep up the good work.
epi0tome chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Beautifully done. You capture the feeling of eternal darkness well. Write more... please.
Wutruffbeest chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
OOoooo! I *like*! I've been looking for Eternal Darkness fic, and I was very pleased to find this one.

Mwa ha ha, I hope you write more... Pious is a sneaky bastard ( and sexy, growl )! I want to see what he's up too!