Reviews for The Changes To Come
reberebecca chapter 8 . 4/18
È una bella storia davvero. Ben scritta. Ho letto tutto di un fiato. Mi piacciono le storie dove Harry torna indietro nel tempo o poi in qualche modo si riscatta. Eppure è molto originale. L’unica pecca è che tutto si svolge troppo lentamente. I discorsi interiori di Harry per quanto affascinante e svelano piccoli segreti del passato sono davvero interminabili. Manca di azione e questa penalizza molto. Mi spiace davvero perché scrivi molto bene e molto curato. Questa storia con più azione e più personaggio perché per ora c’è solo Harry un elfo e la mamma di Sirius, sarebbe tra le top fa fiction del sito. Spero che aggiorni presto perché mi piace molto la storia è sono curiosa dei futuri sviluppi.
By rebe
PJ chapter 8 . 2/24
There’s so much description and thought. It can feel tedious when reading - I think you need to have more balance of action & dialogue.
mas mas muy bueno
asdf chapter 8 . 1/11
I love the route you've taken with the plot. It's very interesting. Keep it up and update soon.
Sam chapter 8 . 12/26/2017
Just found this and love it. Will there be More?
jully123 chapter 8 . 12/25/2017
I feel like that lie will come back to bite him.
Lady Rebell-K Malfoy chapter 8 . 12/22/2017
this is such an interesting plot twist of the canon! I love it! really original and I am truly impatient to read when Harry will go to Hogwarts! I am really curious as to his future interactions with the professors and his level of performance in class... will he try to stay average or outstanding? please, dont make him dull his abilities to much! and you said Harry was not indifferent to men, so I wonder, in this story, could it be possible for him to have a new life partner? because of all his experience, it would not be fair for Ginny if he were to marry her... I wonder what will be his relationship with Severus! well, continue to write, it's a great piece of work! if you still write this story, I would be interested to be your beta...
Calmzone1 chapter 8 . 12/2/2017
Great story, what an interesting twist. I like that he seems to be helping Walburga regain or keep her sanity and that he really wants to help Sirius and his mother resolve their issues and be a family again. After all, Sirius will have nothing to do with Dumbledore if he ever finds out that he bound part of his beloved godson’s magic away. I’m wondering if he could eventually tell Sirius and then Walburga about what happened, and especially about the death of magic because of the imbalance caused by the Britis? Hmm. Are you planning on having Harry meet up with Marvolo in Diagon Alley with Quirrel, or through attempting to assist him with regaining his complete soul? After all, the question of whether or not he could still do wandless magic or if he lost it after his first Horcrux would be key.
Calmzone1 chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
The only challenge with your writing I see is a very common one to do with binding a person’s magic. Their magic is bound. Want to get rid of the bond or binding on my core. I need to find information on bindings or bonds. My magic is bound. Bound is usually past tense as well as a direct statement. Binds is usually a description. The magic binds two souls together. The rope binds a person to a chair. But they are then bindings or bonds depending on the rest of the sentence and meaning. English is such a difficult language with some words. Very confusing. Hope that helps
Vampirelover67 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
I'm really looking forward to reading this
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Love it. Great fic.
PaviCalli chapter 8 . 10/10/2017
I've just found this story and am enjoying it very much, I do hope that you are going to continue with it. One of the things that I really like is that you deal with the problems of being an adult in a child's body. So many of the "return to the past" stories ignore the frustration of an adult who has to deal with the limitations of only displaying the power of a child, and of being treated as a child. To lose control of your life and be subject to the dictates of those around you, I can't imagine doing it for even a short while, to do it for years would be intolerable.

I'm no good at writing but I love reading fan fiction. This is a great story, thanks.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 8 . 10/5/2017
So when will Sirus be freed? Will he get custody of Harry?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2017
Hi, you didn't update this story for a long time. So, please continue writing. It's not only a good and pretty original twist on Harry return back in time theme but also very refreshing to read fanfic story from author who actually knows English and doesn't step on their feet. Good luck with whatever you're doing and I hope to see new chapter.
Olivia-twiFan chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
Wow. This is starting off great.