Reviews for The Changes To Come
PaviCalli chapter 8 . 10/10
I've just found this story and am enjoying it very much, I do hope that you are going to continue with it. One of the things that I really like is that you deal with the problems of being an adult in a child's body. So many of the "return to the past" stories ignore the frustration of an adult who has to deal with the limitations of only displaying the power of a child, and of being treated as a child. To lose control of your life and be subject to the dictates of those around you, I can't imagine doing it for even a short while, to do it for years would be intolerable.

I'm no good at writing but I love reading fan fiction. This is a great story, thanks.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 8 . 10/5
So when will Sirus be freed? Will he get custody of Harry?
Hi, you didn't update this story for a long time. So, please continue writing. It's not only a good and pretty original twist on Harry return back in time theme but also very refreshing to read fanfic story from author who actually knows English and doesn't step on their feet. Good luck with whatever you're doing and I hope to see new chapter.
Olivia-twiFan chapter 1 . 9/20
Wow. This is starting off great.
WinterRosesAlwaysBloom chapter 8 . 9/11
I absolutely love how you've developed these characters and how human you made Walburga. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you've planned!
bellapom chapter 8 . 7/17
Fantastic story, hope to see more soon!
jumping-jo chapter 8 . 7/12
ohh love that him and walburga are bonding...and the lies that are coming brilliant...also cool story
GoodVibezzz chapter 1 . 6/25
So this has been sitting in my follows for a while now, & although you don't update very much I thought I'd re-read
TheReapersDaughter chapter 8 . 6/12
Loving this story so far
I really enjoy this fic. I think it has its own unique twist.
Harriverse chapter 8 . 6/6
You added a bit of drama with the Regulus story. I think Harry behaved in a cautious and realistic way to the changes in Warburga. The switch was dramatic and very Dark Lordy.
Harriverse chapter 7 . 6/6
Stop putting your writing down. This chapter developed quite a bit of background in how different Harry's life is from the way it was and how his maturity is affecting what is happening.
Harriverse chapter 6 . 6/6
I'm having fun with this fic. Now I want to know how his children died. Betrayed to the aurors? Sounds ominous. Kreature sounds like a good resourse. And switching Sirius sounds fun.
tricorvus chapter 8 . 6/2
You're doing an excellent job and this is a wonderful story. There are native speakers of English who don't get their point across in writing as we as you do. I'm following this story and have favorited it.
Rock on