Reviews for School Days
Experiment 000 chapter 10 . 10/16
This collection has made me love dramione again. Thanks so much for writing it.
AslansHow24 chapter 4 . 10/8
you have to do this as a full story. I know you already did seven years with Children of the Dark, but this has so much potential
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 10/2
I wish it was like that in the books! Please write your full version!
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 10/2
Would be nice if it really happened in the books...
This one-shot is my favourite so far, you make it come to life in a magical way that other writers can't. I've read most of your books and I honestly love your writing, you're so talented and of you one day publish a book I'll be sure to read it! If this one-shot becomes a full blown story I'd be so thrilled, but also a big congratulations to you for thinking of something so beautifully tragic but also I story that will most likely be my favourite of all time. Anyways that's all I have to say, best of wishes and I'll be keeping an eye out for 'Comfort' if it becomes a full blown story!
AussieSweet chapter 10 . 9/18
Yes, I also see the potential of this being turned into a full story. I hope you will do that one day.
loverlady chapter 10 . 9/17
School days part 10
It made my eyes wet. I felt for both of them. Ahh it was soo beautiful. Could you please write a continuation of this one.
Dramioneisamzing chapter 10 . 9/17
my heart is ahhhh
this one was so emotional
alesana45 chapter 10 . 9/16
I'm glad that you're okay! I was worried about you! Sucks that your laptop broke! :/ Looking forward to all the updates! :D :*
catalina05 chapter 10 . 9/15
Oh yes this story has soo much potential, i Will love to read more of this.
mega700201 chapter 10 . 9/15
Thanks
Misaxx99 chapter 10 . 9/15
I am relieved to know you're in good health the whole time and you were able to back up your work. It felt weird not seeing any updates. Thank you for your hard work!
*Loudly* l knew it!, l knew that there WAS a good reason why you didn't post any updates to your stories, because you always, ALWAYS consistently post new chapters every week, without failure, unless of course there was an reason...sorry to hear about you having to replace your laptop, those things are never cheap!, but on the plus side, thank god, you did saved all your work, otherwise you would have to rewrite all of the missing chapters again!, l will be doubling my reviews next week, if that's any consolation to you Cleotheo!.
JuicyFruit22 chapter 10 . 9/15
Oh lawd
MarinaDee chapter 4 . 9/15
Imagine that, I think Harry Potter would've been really interesting if Harry and Draco were best friends. They definitely would've made a better duo than Harry and Ron. I'm glad you didn't leave out Hermione either. She fits perfectly as the Lioness amongst her two snakes.