Reviews for 10 Years Down the Road
TheAngelInDeansButt chapter 3 . 5/30/2016
ooh i like this
update soon
bobtherat chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
Honestly, I find Monica and Phoebe's bickering super cute and I love that you had one here. And Joey, yay! I really hope all six get involved in the new Perk - the renovations seem lovely the way you described it. Kinda hope Gunther gets a scene sometime, and am looking forward to the kids meeting each other. Great update!
Babatomyfriends chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
This story is slowly but surely starting to grow on me. You got Chandler's and Monica's voices down good and that's no mean feat! And I love the idea of all six of them taking over Central Perk and making a go of it. Really looking forward to your next update now!
Cegahkk7 chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
I really like where you're going with this story. Update soon please!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
Loved it.
bobtherat chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
Aww I've a strange feeling next chap's gunna be fun. Phoebe and Monica's "working-together" history's always been so funny :))) fantastic job on this! Just read the two chaps today. Real excited for the next one. Update soon please :)
Langford90 chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
Ooh I like this story very much and the characters are well written. I hope you will update soon :)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
CLove it. LOL with the Monica bit.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Love the idea.
Langford90 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Wow. I like this story very much and I like also that is from Phoebe's point of view! I can't wait to see all the group together! :) Please, continue.