Reviews for Weeping Heart
kialajaray chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
this is the 1st fic that ive read 4 lotr and i really liked it. eowyn is my favorite character and i loved how u put a scene from the movie in the fic. 5 stars
Evening Nightshade chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
This story is simply beautiful - although I have to confess that I felt sorry for Eowyn in the books as well as the movie *dogdes flying objects*

The characters are portrayed perfectly, and the language is wonderfully poetic. Well done!
relena55 chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
truely sad
Princess Hunny Bee chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
hey this is kinda a review for all three of your LOTR fics i just read- I like your stuff. a lot. : ) keep writing!
Vie chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
aww cute and sad-are you going to continue this? you should :)
theswearingkind chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Lovely. Simply beautiful...and I felt exactly the same about Eowyn. I violently disliked her in the books, but in the movie, I did like her a bit...Aragorn and Arwen still belong together, though!
Teresa Martin chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
I enjoyed this. Very thoughtful
Deanie chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Aw... this is so sad. I've felt for poor Eowyn throughout the whole movie, loving Aragorn but knowing he'll never love her... Your story is very poignant and very good.
ShadowHunter chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Sad, but I liked it. Kept writing.

Shadow
Selendrile chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Very nice. Excellent handle of "old" language. Angsty, as said :-) Well done.
Shuvel chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Very gude! _ I like it! Are you to continue the story? I am gonna add it to my fav stories. Its very well done. Good job. Theres nothing wrong with it _ (( If yew getta chance, please read my story, "Life as a King", also about Aragorn _ Enjoy ))
Angel Feather1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
*wipes tears* That was really nice! Please continue soon! I don't usually read Aragorn stories, but this is great! You write beautifully, and I like where this is going.

Update soon!