Reviews for Pink Thunder of PS 118
gardenOFeden777 chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
awww how cute i liked it :)
LeiliTheGreat chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
I was laughing so hard throughout this whole chapter xD
Toku Tenshi chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
I had assumed as much. poor Arnold, having to makeout witha straw doll all night while his grandma watched. *shakes head*

now then-

figure1: Angel, what are you doing?

figure2: have you learned nothing?

*turns to face figures and falls to floor in a bow*

Tsuruta-sensei! Morgen-sempai! What do you mean?

M-s: Are you dueling this author?

me: pe-perhaps...

T-s: THis is a disgrace! You did not even bow and ask permission to fight her before you drew your shinai. Now then, finish up PROPERLY.

*turns to author*

*gives slight standing bow and sheaths shinai into left hand, steps back three steps and gives a deeper bow* Domo arigato gozaimashita.

T-s: that is better, now, come along. *grabs me by the collar and drags me away* For punishment, you will be doing that running-bent-down-mopping-the-floor-with-a-rag thing!

me: please, no! I hate that! It kills my calves and I always slip and whack my face on the wood floor!

I leave you with a joke of my own:

Why couldn't the samurai use his wooden sword?

Because it was 'bokken'. _
Toku Tenshi chapter 5 . 3/1/2006
I'm surprised Helga didn't recite Kuno's terms of the duel ya know, what would happen if she won? That really would have thrown Arnold! _

*Lifts shinai and springs forwards, slicing down the split-bamboo sword and turning it at chest level and continues to rush pastwith elbows bent and shinai now horizontal*

DO! (if you're attacking someone, this is how you do it. heh heh 'do', 'do'.)
Toku Tenshi chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
aww, poor gerald got his hopes up...

*looks around*

*springs forward and slices down with shinai until left hand is level with center of body (just abour belly button)*

KOTE!
Toku Tenshi chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
"we don't do things that way here."

I should hope not! novice kendo students sparring with eachother with bokens is strange enough, but with no bobu to boot! Aww man! No wonder she's getting a concusion!

I had always been taught that while practicing swings, you are to call out the targeted area.

*pulls up shinai and strikes down, put twists blade to the side again while springing forward and stops at midchest level*

DO!
Toku Tenshi chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
No fair! I want pink thunder bolts to appear at will too!

*strikes forward with shinai again, this time turning the sword slightly to the right but still stopping shoulder level*

SAIYOMEN!
Toku Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
HA! Helga watching Ranma 1/2! I love it! _

actually, you use a shinai to practise kendo and the bokken for a more serious off-branch style. They started to teach us how to use the bokken, but then I got a job and couldn't go to kendo club anymore.

*weeps for loss of kendo club*

*straightens and turns around with shinai in left hand, pulls it forward with the right and sets feet into position*

*springs forward while swinging the shinai down to shoulder level* MEN!
BLFBH chapter 2 . 4/13/2003
Okay...in a way, I understand this, and in another, I'm totally lost. Is that possible? Yes, it seems to be...

Well, how about this? Helga, I mean G. Pataki, is doing Kendo...I am pulled in. Must read rest.
BLFBH chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Hm...Interesting topic...how shall this effect Helga? Tsk, I dunno! But its got a good strat...but does it have a good ending? A mystry only to be found out if I...continue reading. G' job.
To the Mooney and back chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
i lOVE LOVE LOVE Ranma 1/2! its one of my favorite Mangas and Animes! Yay! lol cool fanfic!
Angel St. Mathew chapter 6 . 2/13/2003
That , so say the least! You have no idea HOW interresting for me. Laughing histarically, shouting outloud "What the." and having one of my ten siblings give me that *you're so weird* ., gasping at the final attack(no kidding, my hand went smack over my mouth, I so did not see that coming. my IQ has dropped slightly from watching too much HA and I believe I'm becoming just as dense:-S). Anyway, once again, this was extremely interresting!
Mystic Rains chapter 6 . 2/7/2003
*hops up and down* Kawaii! D That was simply completely adorible. That would be such a wonderful ep without the mushy things (I love the mushy things btw, just I doubt they could without ruining the whole Helga's hidden secret thing) Oh I loved it though. You wrote it wonderful! Completely unique! I want to "comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved" but their really isn't any *sighs defeated and walks off in the sunset with Katana in hand*

*Mystic Rains*

*will be reading other stories too if any is there*
Rose Winter chapter 6 . 2/6/2003
THAT WAS SWEET TEARS VERY FUNNY FINAL ATTACK NOW I KNOW WHY ARNOLD WAS DREDING IT SO MUCH.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THIS? WILL THE GANG FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENEDD?

SELENE

E-MAIL
Tyme and Destinie chapter 6 . 2/5/2003
Umm... DON"T HURT ME! I didn't mean to forget, I swear! I just haven't beeen on for a while so I kinda forgot to reveiw and umm, DONT HURT ME! PLEASE! WAAAH!

I liked the ending. Ya know somehow, I knew the end thing was a kiss, it was one of those, you think it's obvious or ya don't kinda things, it was still good though.