Reviews for Magical Valentine
hgzerman21 chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Hey I can't PM you yet but I had an idea for a fanfic and I was wondering if you would write it sooo here it is. Ben teaching Mal how to play tourney and she ends up being freakishly good at it. I think that would be such a good fanfic. LOVE YOUR WORK
bbgurau chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
plz make more to this because there is a big chief hanger init and i think many people would like to continue it
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
love it!
HotXbun chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
A perfect way to celebrate your first Valentine's Day.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
So romantic! I love these types of stories.
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Aww Ben is the perfect, sweetest and romantic boyfriend ever.
pinksakura271 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
OH MY CHERRY BLOSSOMS! Happy Valentine's Day to you as well Ami Dragon Heart ;-)
Again you are a beautiful writer. This was adorable and very canon. The characters descriptions were so true. Of course Anthony Tremaine didn't have a chance with Mal. Unless you count a guy that can't take a hint resulting in a girl who snap them like a wishing bone. (Wicked Smirk)
Ben "with"'Audrey the HUGE gestures, I like Mal HATE that over the top dinner/jewellery. That with Audrey was a waste of Ben's time/strength/LOVE. (Even if the LOVE wasn't that much) The roses outside the class room I can't complain.
All those trinkets were simple/beautiful/meaningful/loving that's what a grand Valentine's Day should be not overwhelmingly/crazy. (Sweet Smile) Mal's Ben knew what to do, as always. Simply love his Mal, as deeply madly truly as possible. :-*
Kingson24601 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
This was SO GOOD AND CANON! You got the characters and relationships down to a dime! Someone read the Isle prequel book. Well, Anthony was the only one who may have actually cared for Mal (maybe) but Mal pushed him away like dirt! (Love was a "weakness" after all.) and the Gastons just wanted a good time but even those meat heads were smart enough NOT to mess with Mal! And they were more Evie fanatics anyway. And Ben with Audrey, BLAH! No real romance there! Hair acting the parts and Ben didn't have to think to make Audrey happy! By then, he was probably dreaming of Mal, ha ha! Anyway, I loved the relationship between them. Now THAT is true love and may it forever be an example of what could and should be. Great job!
disneyfan1968 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Love it. So glad he thought of her when planning his Valentines surprises and not trying to impress everyone else. Nice job!