Reviews for The Second Date
Calliecature chapter 4 . 3/4
I love Sylvia's names for Deedee: slippery skank, black-hearted harlo to name a few.

The night mayor reminded me of duke from an artist's fan animation "The Night" in youtube. In looks though. In the way he talks, a bit like Wander.

I keep forgetting how Deedee sounds like a sassy teenager when she's so superior in kicking ass. I just noticed something. You don't need to keep mentioning that she's lime-skinned. Villainess, seductress, conqueror or just her name will do.

Dom's description for NM: talks like he should be dating his cousing, lol! I may not be from the West, but I think I got the reference for that. I love their conversation. "It's coconut body spray!"

That was a very gentlemanly sportsmanship of NM when he got defeated. Although he did described Deedee well with that infantile lust for mindless destruction.
Calliecature chapter 2 . 3/2
This is actually a nice twist of the original series to fit the pairing of death star or whatever the wander/dominator pairing is called.

The chapter 1 banter between the villains was amusing and it was fun guessing who's who with those usernames.

I think no one is surprise that Deedee is friends with a Lovecraftian being that can tell the future.

Back to chapter 2, I always thought it's too naive of Wander who has lived for centuries to think that Hater and Dom are just gonna fall for each other that easily. Tbh, Wander's motives in here made more sense -at least for me.

While reading Sylvia and Wander's conversation, it makes me happy how their words were like how they would speak in the cartoon show. Sorry, I just missed the show a bit.

Chapter 2 has good pacing too. From Syl and Wander's conversation to Dom butting in to the flow of information and ideas being put in the reader's minds. Dom in here reminds me of Harley Quinn. Bubbly but with more sinisterly snark.

It was also nice how you weaved in Wander getting Hater to chase him.

Welp, that's it for today.
Winterherox2Summervillan chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
Re-reading this series and seeing the beginning of Wander's relationship with Dominator has me kind of wishing I could see Wander turn to the dark side, and I feel horrible for feeling that way cause Wander is all about helping people.

Second time reading and its still pulls me in as much as it did the first time!
bajy chapter 8 . 10/31/2017
wow.. I was not expecting any of this
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2016
I love the hellsing ultimate references (the mayor and the doctor).
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
So far, my only wish is for this Alucard to be more British, but all else is well with the Universe.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
"Honestly, she couldn't tell which was more insane; the idea that her best friend was planning to woo one of the most coldblooded killers in the universe with cutesy pet names, or the fact that it was working."

This should be the description for this whole series if you ever compile it into one story.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
"Uh…" groaned the male as he picked himself off the ground and looked up at his taller companion. "You… you… saved me?"

Hah! I see what you did there, and it was adorable.

"Oh Dominator~" he said in a sort of cheerful singsong as he gave the lime-skinned seductress a gentle shake on the shoulder. "Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey~"

Oh that is just so adorably, wonderfully, evil. I like it.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
"and I might have killed someone with a Magma Cannon."

Hehe, "might" is correct.

"BOMB VOYAGE~"

For some reason, that pun never gets old.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
Dang...I was really hoping he had read The Evil Overlord list...
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
"Let's just say, when you get to be my age, it helps to watch what you eat." The countrified man-bat answered with soft but sinister chuckle."

He may have chuckled, but I laughed out loud.

"Meaning what, Count DorkulAHHHHH!"
But before Dominator could finish her clever quip, a sudden sharp pain ran through her right cheek. Acting on instinct, she placed a hand on the afflicted area, and through her glove she felt a warm, sticky substance seeping out of what felt like a very large cut.
It was blood.
Her blood."

It means you just activated his Alucard, lol.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
"So I devised the perfect setup to get Hater and Dominator to show up here. They'll fall in love, that love will cancel out all their evil, and everything will be great forever. Especially for me…uh… I mean them."

Hah!

"Pfft! Ultimate Power. Invincibility. Where's the fun in that?"

Exactly! See, this girl gets it.

"Hey, what do you know, I just told both stories at the same time. Ain't that just a kick in the teeth?"

No no no, the song goes "Ain't that a kid in the head?", teehee.

"There's no such thing as 'enough violence'."

I can agree with this declaration of MOAR DAKKA.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
That mist thing was hilarious.
I'm actually imagining that it looks like some of the bigger things from The Mist movie.

OMG, that chat session...
goku chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Lord dominator meet gogeta
the great fan chapter 7 . 6/7/2016
OMG THIS IS THE GREATEST STORY EVER.
I LOVE LORD DOMINATER, I LOVE WANDER, I LOVE SILVIA, I LOVE THE WRITING; THE PACING; THE WHOLE PREMISE. THIS IS SO AWESOME. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
sorry had to get that out but seriously the writers should have done this, this is so much better. I mean I love how they did it but this . . . this is beautiful and I can't wait to see how it ends.
sighed