Reviews for The Second Date
bajy chapter 8 . 10/31
wow.. I was not expecting any of this
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2016
I love the hellsing ultimate references (the mayor and the doctor).
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
So far, my only wish is for this Alucard to be more British, but all else is well with the Universe.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
"Honestly, she couldn't tell which was more insane; the idea that her best friend was planning to woo one of the most coldblooded killers in the universe with cutesy pet names, or the fact that it was working."

This should be the description for this whole series if you ever compile it into one story.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
"Uh…" groaned the male as he picked himself off the ground and looked up at his taller companion. "You… you… saved me?"

Hah! I see what you did there, and it was adorable.

"Oh Dominator~" he said in a sort of cheerful singsong as he gave the lime-skinned seductress a gentle shake on the shoulder. "Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey~"

Oh that is just so adorably, wonderfully, evil. I like it.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
"and I might have killed someone with a Magma Cannon."

Hehe, "might" is correct.

"BOMB VOYAGE~"

For some reason, that pun never gets old.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
Dang...I was really hoping he had read The Evil Overlord list...
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
"Let's just say, when you get to be my age, it helps to watch what you eat." The countrified man-bat answered with soft but sinister chuckle."

He may have chuckled, but I laughed out loud.

"Meaning what, Count DorkulAHHHHH!"
But before Dominator could finish her clever quip, a sudden sharp pain ran through her right cheek. Acting on instinct, she placed a hand on the afflicted area, and through her glove she felt a warm, sticky substance seeping out of what felt like a very large cut.
It was blood.
Her blood."

It means you just activated his Alucard, lol.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
"So I devised the perfect setup to get Hater and Dominator to show up here. They'll fall in love, that love will cancel out all their evil, and everything will be great forever. Especially for me…uh… I mean them."

Hah!

"Pfft! Ultimate Power. Invincibility. Where's the fun in that?"

Exactly! See, this girl gets it.

"Hey, what do you know, I just told both stories at the same time. Ain't that just a kick in the teeth?"

No no no, the song goes "Ain't that a kid in the head?", teehee.

"There's no such thing as 'enough violence'."

I can agree with this declaration of MOAR DAKKA.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
That mist thing was hilarious.
I'm actually imagining that it looks like some of the bigger things from The Mist movie.

OMG, that chat session...
goku chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Lord dominator meet gogeta
the great fan chapter 7 . 6/7/2016
OMG THIS IS THE GREATEST STORY EVER.
I LOVE LORD DOMINATER, I LOVE WANDER, I LOVE SILVIA, I LOVE THE WRITING; THE PACING; THE WHOLE PREMISE. THIS IS SO AWESOME. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
sorry had to get that out but seriously the writers should have done this, this is so much better. I mean I love how they did it but this . . . this is beautiful and I can't wait to see how it ends.
sighed
yours truly
the great fen
SomberOpinion chapter 8 . 6/2/2016
First let me just say that its great to see an epilogue that both to tie up all loose ends in a neat little bow, AND can also set up the rest of the story without drawing things out to long so awesome work with that.

God, while its funny to see Hater prance around like a, what did the good doctor call him again?... Ah yes a jackass, I sort of pity him because not only is the ring fake, but the fight was pretty much worthless.

... Oh and Wander got himself a hot green space chick, or did Dominator get her self an adorable muppet man-thing? eh semantics.

Seriously the second his new minions find out that the ring is fake their going to drop him harder than Russia dropped Germany.

So yeah like NM said let him have his moment, it doesn't matter in the grand scale of things.

Oh yeah Night Mayor, cannot express how awesome you are for what you did with him.

You took a character, no not even that, a concept that well stayed a concept, and, with the show ending in June(sad face), turned him into one of the most intimidating villains fan-fiction or otherwise, that I had seen in a long time. Striking the perfect blend of making him scary while at the same time adhering to the shows overall nature, well for the most part.

Now with this being the end of the first part, or well second, I feel like I should bring up a bit of a fear I have in regards to the future of this series.

Let me just state that there is no doubt in my mind that you understand, and love/like the show; its obvious through your understanding of the characters that you are not half assing this in any way shape or form.

However there are certain parts, particularly with Night Mayor that it becomes a bit dark, not in the same sense that I could compare it too something like I don't know, Game of Thrones, but dark in that it loses the feel of the show.

HOWEVER, I do understand that the show itself isn't all sunshine and lollipops, Wanders past, and Dominator destruction of the galaxy being clear indicators of this, and it seems like you do too. I just would hate to seem this become so dark, and serious that it loses the feel of the show.

But as I stated early this is a tiny fear, which keeps getting smaller with each continuous reread of your story.

Phew done.

Now my good Doctor lets see how Haters Revenge shall go for him...
SomberOpinion chapter 7 . 5/31/2016
An end to all goods things as a wise man once said... BUT MAN WHAT AN ENDING!

All let me back up.

First thing is how much you took me by suprise, having Wander straight ask Dominator to be his girlfriend was something that I was not expecting, in all honesty. I was under the impression that this would have been dragged out for a few more series, but too be honest I sort of like it this way, mainly because A) it shows Wander isnt just going to be on the defensive and B) opens the door to all sorts of cute couple hijinks

Speaking of which...

I cannot express how much I enjoyed Wander setting up ground rules, mainly because it felt completely natural, with none of his rules breaking character in any way. Plus hes right tough love is necessary especially with the entire galaxy on the line.

Although...

*Clapping hands* Dominator took none of it laying down. Again you understand her character much better than most ever could/will. Its clear that while she loves Wander, she loves busting planets even more, if only for the fact that she needs Volcanium X to keep her stuff running speaking of which couldn't Wanders hat provide her ship with limitless Volcanium X? I only ask because so far it hasn't shown a limit on what it can give, especially if tortured, though I doubt Dom would do it given that part of the fun of collecting Volcanium X, at least for her is going all Galactus on a planet. That and it would more thank like cause Wander to end their relationship on the spot.

Back on topic

Love the fact that as soon as Wanders done, Dom sets up her own rules. Again didn't expect that. So many times in these Evil tries to seduce Good, only the good sides sets up any rules, so I welcome this is open arms.

Also her last rule... Nuff said :)

Now finally the ending.

Perfection

Well... Not perfection... because ya know it doesnt exist... but close enough.

Seriously though probably one of my most favorite endings of all time across the entirety of fan-fiction across the entirety of the entire internet across the entire world!

... Entire

But on a more serious note good lord didn't expect Wander to take such a strong offense especially so early into this series, but again love this. Plus the fact that it reduced Dominator to a delirious mush shows that Wander can just as easily match her in terms on pleasing a partner.

Plus kudos for Dominators final words of consciousness be the same that she muttered after she had first clashed with Wander and friends, love me some fan-service.

Also sorry for reviewing so late, got caught up in the road of life as they safe, but now I'm back so expect several more reviews in the following days.

EXCELSIOR!