Reviews for Making Today a Perfect Day
Realitycheckwriter chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
This is the kind of story one needs to read after a long day. A prelude to Frozen Fever, this hits the spot for being heartfelt, funny and gentle. The author's other stories tend to evoke a wide range of emotions, from heartbreak and sadness to vindication and contentment. This story is a pick-me-up, a short bit of text that lightens the mood. Well done, highly recommended.
my-secret-garden chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Awww : ) Wonderful and cute Elsa/Kristoff interaction!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Cute little story here. I like your insights on what could have been going with Kristoff and Elsa as they spend the day and evening preparing for Anna's party the next day. :)
Kaeso Corvinus chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Nice story. Elsa being the one dropping hints/spelling it out about marriage is a nice twist on how it's usually written. A
PascalDragon chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
So cute and adorable and fluffy! That's sooo what had happened :)
Ribbonsandchocolate chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
This is so cute! I love Ice Bros, and you did an excellent job of keeping them both in character! I really like how supportive Elsa is of Kristoff and Anna's relationship, and how uncertain Kristoff was even after a year! It seems like all he needed was a little push from the Queen :)
FullTimeFangirl931 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Aww, so sweet! And funny exactly at the right moments. Great combination. :)
MagicOfDisney chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Aww cute
RohnHazard chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
When I saw the prompt, I thought it was a sort of novelization of Frozen Fever. And after reading it, I realized it was a short prologue to it. Felt too short, but it was in the spirit of the short. Without emphasizing it too much, I wish it were longer.
Elsa Tomago chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
A story before the "Frozen Fever" take place.. Very creative.. Elsa has been planning and working and preparing everything to make Anna's birthday a perfect day.. She even makes Kristoff and Sven to take a shower.. Overall, nice story..
Hathor-Aroha chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Seriously, Disney needs to make a short of this (kinda a prequel to "Frozen Fever"), because everything about this is perfect! I love how Elsa is so determined that Anna gets a good-no, not good, AMAZING-19th birthday the next day. I can definitely see Bulda being more than thrilled to teach Anna some cookery meals that will go straight to Kristoff's stomach (as they say, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach!)

Also, nice foreshadowing of Elsa's cold there too with her little sniffles and stifled sneeze-without any snowgies thankfully by the seems of it. Kristoff's concern for Elsa's wellbeing is so sweet and shows how much he has come to care about Anna's sister over the last year since the Great Thaw.

All in all, a wonderfully written story! :)
Frenzy5150 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
This is so adorable. Love me some ice bros! Nicely written :)
Darthvaderisnotme chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
awwwwwwww
Please more i mean. please more of this
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
d'AWWWWWWWW! Future-in-law feels! I loved this!

Nice to see you writing again, too.
CrunchDeNumbers chapter 1 . 2/13/2016