Reviews for Technique of the Kamis and or Gods slash bakumatsu
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Sadly, I remember writing some pretty awful stuff when I was younger. I very much regret that I posted it now, but back then I guess my young brain thought the stuff was actually good. Similarly, I have come across stories that I thought were actually good years ago and now I realize how shallow and not very good they are now.

I think it is a combination of reviewers who aren't honest and reviewers who are "young" and haven't read many stories and so they read something and thing it's great when it may not be.

Of course, there are the "extreme reviewers" who will say stuff like, "this sucks" and not explain why they feel that way. It's hard to find people who will critique a work, point out the good and the bad in order to help writers.

Anyway, I did find this to be very funny. Great job. :)
Cherio chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
... Sadly, this sounds like my fiction. Hilarious though- especially the lemon scene.
coffeeshop chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
whoa... OMG! I have actually read fics like that (not exactly all RK fics, but w/e)! puwhahaha, AWESOME fic, totally shows that reviews are NOT getting through to the authors (hehe D), even though i probably shouldn't even talk... T.T oh well, thats ok, fantastic idea!
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Oh...my...goodness...

What the hell are you on? Because that was utter genius,my friend, utter genius!

Heh...utter...
Kitsune KeNsHiN chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
um...interesting...funny and yet a little wierd, but it was still funny
audsome chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
That was soo funny & crazy!
fujifunmum chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
HaH! LOL. If only this were NOT such an accurate parody.
wombat chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
OMG OMG OMG u r like the best fanfic riter 3V4!1! the ppl who can't mkae nice revues r just jellus Biccas like Megumi I am so glad she nkot in in this fic coz she thinks she can get Kenshin but she is WRNOG! rite more soon only with mor WAFF 4 Karou pleez pleez pleez YOU'RE LEMON R001Z!1!

...or, er, words to that effect. Love it _
Corran Nackatori chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Well, I found it funny. I'm just immature, so go ahead and critisize me, but seriously, it's scary; some fics really are like that, and they're serious. Did you notice in some of the waffiness/slightly more scenes how it seems they have to grow extra/extreamly long arms or become impossibly flexible? I say it again, it's scary...

Have you read Inuyasha and the Mary Sue? It's along the same lines (sort of) and very well done...
hakubaikou chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Oh my... LOL!
Stormie chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
bwahahahahahahahaha! god this is funny...but it's also sad that a good 3/4 of the fics in exsistence actually look like this. i should just swear off . it usually pisses me off when i can't find anything worth reading, but well this made my afternoon. and i would have to say this: it almost isn't worth giving critiques to people because most of them either ignore what you say or flame you for hating their story. "u suk u biatch." whatever fool. oh, here's a website to enjoy. ficbitches It's a Slap to the Head
Syngen Segumi chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Funny. And almost as difficult to read as some of the stuff out there. Of course what's bad, is that those of us who actually have to use our Japanese very rarely write it into our work, since we realize how miserable our grasp on it is. Of course, Being a native English speaker, I prefer to read things in English. If I want to hear Japanese, I'll go to work.

There's not a lot to critique here, since the mistakes are intentional. But you did make me look back over my past critiques and realize that I'm not the nicest person. I do tend to pick apart what I read. And I do tell the author what I like and what I don't like in the story. And I do not, under any circumstances, do goofy smiley faces.
chi chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
hahahah lol funny but true, sadly true. the plot of most kenshin fics are too repetitive and what plot? right, basically there is just so much k/k waff that it becomes pointless, kaoru this and kenshin that and blah blah they love each other. gee, it gets old. (there is just too much waff and meaningless dialouge between k/k)

There are a few fics that go beyond romance and tries to evolves characters but even that is limited to a point
c-ko1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
I guess I should have written in the disclaimer, "Read this with a light heart and a good mood." Fanfic-ers take themselves too damn seriously.

Saiyajin Goddess Nicole

Yes I do:

A literary work in which human vice or folly is attacked through irony, derision, or wit. Nothing witty or ironical about my fic, (it's quite random, actually) just meant to show people their blatant errors in a humourous way. Grammar, spelling, Japanese words in the wrong context, (and in general) are all my pet peaves. I don't see how the fic was pointless. If it just makes one person see red, then I've done m' job, mate.

dramaqueen

You're right about the younger writers, I guess I over generalized but I was referring to myself at that age, and how I wrote. Nobody told me how bad my writing was and I never improved or felt the need to improve because I didn't know any better. The problem with is that people don't want a crit at all. I've actually been discouraged from constrictively critisizing people here. They give the comment, "Oh don't pay any attention to her, this is GOOD (insert annoying smiley faces)." If you want all good reviews, show your mother. In a way, is PROMOTING terrible writing. I have writen RK fics that I don't feel are well-writen. But, instead of posting them, I leave them where they belong, on my computer. I sometimes open them up and say, "Pfft! Well at least I have gotten better", but that's as far as it goes. No one crits anymore. If they do, it's just, "you suck". Writers need to unite to become better at what they do. I realize fics are meant for enjoyment, but wouldn't it be great if the fic was well thought out, had a plot, good grammar, correct spelling, and a readership? Yes. The point of the fic was to just get people to say "yeah, that's true" and pay more attention in future.
Fabulist chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Hmm... Well I have to admit that unfortunately most fics now adays are very similar to this, I'm a bit insulted by your picking on the younger fans. I know quite a few thirty year olds with less talent then some eleven year old writers. And perhaps you should post a real RK fanfic of your own before you bash at others' attempts? Oh well, hopefully this will set an example for people not to follow. Good job picking up all the mistakes, someone had to do it.