Reviews for A Subtle Haunting
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
that was ... confusing, but entrancing. I like it. x Smaginn
Bagge chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Chilling, suggestive, interesting and - yeah - subtle. Masterly written. A friend for Myrtle at last, perhaps?
Jayde Green chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Hmm. So he's dead, and crazy, and semi-ghost-like? OR is he just crazy and thinks he can fade like a ghost? Or is he just NOT THERE at all, like in the summary? Why am I asking these questions? They make no sense either!

Your stories are so creepy and well-written! I love the crazy, dead, sad, tortured Harry that you write. I'll grow an extra thumb or two just so this fic can get more than 'two-thumbs-up'. _~
Lady Russell Holmes chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Aw, so heartbreaking!
soleil-luna-day chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Nice. It's... sad, but yet funny. I don't know how that works, but it is.
Piscaria chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
wonderful. I was quite impressed.
Kimi-sama chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I love this, I can't belive I never reviewed before. I read it a bunch of times.
amythest chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Oh, good. You gotta love that last line about him being crazy. I'm off to read more of your work! :)
bonibaru chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
I have a thing for ghost stories, and this one's lovely. Pay no attention to those people who claim to be confused. You've written a piece that is layered, intelligent, and haunting (no pun intended). Be proud of it :)
Lady Russell Holmes chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Beautifully done, I must say.
DarknessFalls chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
that was a great story..didnt understand all of it, but still really good
Freckled Glasses chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
i've read 2 of your fic so far. at the rate things are going, i'll probably have to put you in my fave author list. or through a shrink appoinment. you're a bit off, ya know that? at least your way of writing is.

but. sickness of the mind produces the most interesting things anyway.
NSW chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
*rereads it a couple times* wow... wow..
Nightengale chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
ok um, wow. That was kinda weird and confusing but strangley entrancing... i'm sorta drawn in watching him fade... this is cool! nice job!
Saya-Sato chapter 1 . 1/16/2003

interesting idea, pretty well written, but still a bit confusing. i would like to see if you expand on it at all, but deffinetly a good job