Reviews for Together
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
I love seeing an outsider's pov when it comes to the boys bond. You wrote this perfectly!

Happy writings
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Super cute, I loved that episode somehow, the whole family dinamics, Alex and Claire, it was great
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
I really love this. Nice job.
Parnassus chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Wow. That was poignant. Dean's introspective admittance's and Jodi realizing she would trade a relationship like theirs for normal. Dean admitting he and Sam have never and would never be able to do "normal" was incredibly sad. Lots of truth to this piece. Really well done. Always love reading your stuff.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Love outsider POV's and especially Jody's. She is such a good, calm influence on them. And can be used as a safe have if they ever need it. Plus a mom figure. I'm sure Bobby filled her in on a lot of the turmoil the boys have gone through so they won't ever have to explain anything to her. They can let down their guard and just be. Very nice story.
BeautifulEscapism chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
This made me cry. I hope you're proud of yourself. :/ (You should be - it's a seriously awesome story!)
missingmikey chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Really enjoyed this! Love Jody and love Dean taking care of Sam!
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
I absolutely loved that - sums Dean up perfectly . Great job x
reannablue chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
That was fantastic. Thanks for sharing that.
M.J.Ellsworth chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Aww... I loved this! You have Jody's voice down pat. And the line, "Their normal was our nightmare," really hit the mark. So bittersweet. Great job!
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
It was amazing to be the POV of Jody, really like her and when she gets maternal with boys especially with Sammy.
Poor Sammy, it is clear that he has had nightmares, with everything that has happened. Of course it was great the way Dean dealt with the nightmares, and the conversation with Jody too, so awesome their relationship as brothers, accepting spend the night because her brother was sleeping, where he decided to sleep.
I'm always looking for these fics.
pineapplefan chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Love the image of Dean sitting on the floor, as close as possible to Sam. They break my heart, those two. Great little one-shot! Jody rocks.