Reviews for Legolas' Dilemma: Caught
Erandir chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Very nice, you have to continue. Now I want to know if Legolas gets out of Minas Tirith!
Starrarose chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Oh please? This is a good arc, I like
chevere chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
nice! Poor Legolas! Evil fangirls...
Paige Darke chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Oh...Bad peredhil! Bad! *giggles* Poor Legolas...poor, poor Legolas...

Tired now. *yawns* hence non-sensical reviews. A thousand apologies...

Paige
NectonMinako chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
Please come out with another chapter in this series soon! I can't wait to read what will happen to poor Legolas, and will Aragorn leave him alone. This is good!
roadkill-writer chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Arghhhhhh you must write MORE!

I love it. It's slash, and yet it's better because there's no slash...it's humour, but it isn't cheap or crude...it's angst, yet for once they have a good reason for angst...it's adventure, but with brains and some good points thrown in along the way! What more could you want? There's something for everyone! I love it!

Update at once!

Cheers,

Sophia
shari chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Lol! This is so funny! Poor "Leggy"! Keep writing!
lumidaub chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Okay, this SO rules *gg* You HAVE to go on writing, you can't leave poor Leggy all alone out there!

And Elrond has to be punished *g*
FireryWings chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Very good and funny! There's got to be more...please!*S* *gives very big,brown, hobbit-sized eyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
I'm so glad you have added more to the story.I love your stories,especially the ones about Legolas*g*.Please hurry and finish the fic.
Jiffer chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Oh pitiful Legolas! I feel really sorry for the poor guy. Though if I was Elrond, I'd be happy with Aragorn leaving my daughter. If that happened, she could go to then haven.

Extremely entertaining! All of it. Hope there'll be more soon. _
ShireMaidens chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
I love it! those nassttyyy fangirls... and Elrond... how mean was he? I mean gosh... it was really good. i cant wait for the next story
Lessa Solarem Again chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Well done! Very well done, extremely funny! I do want to see the viscious!Arwen arc continued soon, too okay? PLZ!