Reviews for Busu and the Battousai
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
A few typos, but otherwise quite a promising start.
chibichocolate02 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
this is great! i'll be looking for updates~
ACGiacoma chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Amazing so far! I love your writing, and the story seems interesting (I love new takes on old stories). Please update! This fic is just too good!
DarkFilo chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I would like to know if you ever are going to update. Because this story seems interisting, so if you ever see this please continue your great story. Arigatou.
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Interesting story so far. I wonder where Kaoru is being held? I look forward to the next update. Ja ne!
openwindow2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
GASP! I LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! THIS IS SO GOING ON MY FAVS!
Threedaysunrise chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Are you still alive? Breathing? Anything?

I'm loving your story and you should really continue it. It has major potential

Threedaysunrise
PreciousRaymond chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Please, u must continue on with the story!
benign intent chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I've wondered about this story and decided to look you up again. I hope you will be devoting some attention here, sometime. I'm asking. It has been a while. Like I've mentioned before, you have an interesting beginning.

I hope you are doing well, and understand if you haven't had the time or inclination to write. I just thought I might give you a nudge...

*nudge*

~benign intent (Melissa)

see, I'm even registered now!
kik-ting chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
:D it's a good start. but i'm more interested in finding out what would happen to ..will you be updating the second chapter? it's a shame if have decided to stop cotinuing the story. well that's your decision, buti'm glad you tried.

happy holidays. _
Melissa chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Very intriguing beginning, long enough for me to say with confidence that I would enjoy more. Hiko, Katsura, and Misao are developing well. Sanosuke and Kaoru need more attention, but I'm sure they'll receive it. Still, your best by far is the characterization of Kenshin! He IS dangerous like this, but not completely insane; Trust would not be very easily given(on either side), especially with such a blackened name, but I still have a sense of his wary and weary compassion. Your descriptions and setting are felt. Please continue as you have begun!
BillyBob chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Come on update PLEASE!
HALFBREEDFOX chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
PLZ UPDATE SOON LOVE IT AND CANT WAIT 4 NEX CHAPTER
Psi-Neko chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I believe this is a very good story. You should continue it before I am required to kidnap and lock you in a room with a computer to get the next chapter. Just thought you should know.

Ja ne.
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Wow, this is great, I love the way you portrayed the characters. Please, continue soon, I'm most interested to see what happens next!