Reviews for The Student Body
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 2/15
It's a really cute story and they're so sweet, thank you
HarassedFluff chapter 8 . 12/16/2020
I've thoroughly enjoyed this story, thanks. Joyous lightness, just what we need this end of 2020!
debb lavoie chapter 8 . 11/18/2020
This story was fun and great that they were friends first. Loved their relationship.
debb lavoie chapter 3 . 11/18/2020
Poor Bella, watching someone you really like having sex.
debb lavoie chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
Ohhhh, she already is jealous.
kchistory chapter 8 . 7/13/2020
I really enjoyed this one, different way for them to find out about each other, thanks.
kadesvana chapter 1 . 4/4/2020
again great story, thank you so much for sharing
harperpitt chapter 8 . 4/29/2019
Great story; thank you for sharing!
dancer54 chapter 8 . 2/14/2019
It's Valentine's and I picked this story from my TBR files. On the last chapter my honey came home with dinner in his hands and I had to wait till later in the evening to finish. So worth the wait, as are all of your fics.
marysix chapter 8 . 2/10/2019
What a sweet and sexy story, love love love how they came together. Thanks for sharing!
campyrs chapter 8 . 10/5/2018
Thus was really ccute. I loved the banter between them. Thanks!
peelmeagrapnyc chapter 3 . 8/20/2018
breast implants lessen sensitivity, so Tanya would not be a good test subject. The idea of measuring sexual pleasure between strangers to be indicative of how committed couples respond is ridiculous. Using 1 couple is not research!
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 8 . 8/3/2018
Absolutely obsessed with this story! It was so good and fun! I would love to read more and see what these characters are doing!
twilightnaley19 chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
Wow! Enjoyed reading this. Glad they realized their true feelings. Great job on this
blondferretgirl chapter 8 . 12/4/2017