Reviews for The Student Body
LanaDelPan chapter 8 . 5/28
Cute
BookLuver02 chapter 8 . 5/3
This is a very good short story; you should write more often.
liatb01 chapter 8 . 3/7
Another amazing story! I hope the plot bunny visits you soon because your one of my favorite authors to read. So thank you again for your amazing words.
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 8 . 2/16
Loved this!
annacaroll chapter 8 . 1/25
Hi. I'm a compulsive reader. I can not stop until I reach the end of the story. And wow ! What a story!You're a wrangler hranse. I really like all of you for your time in dedicating these stories. And I will try to review your others, but being a mother makes my time be very limited. So believe me that although I may not review most of the time I still support your writing fun and smart. See you!
cbzoo chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
amazing should have done a sequel
cbzoo chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
I live in Tampa, am a USF Alumni and wish your characters were actually living here too lol
twirob chapter 8 . 9/27/2016
AWESOME! little story ;) i really hope you manage to do some o/t or f/t as in their more ;D
asam75 chapter 8 . 9/27/2016
I have just gotten around to reading this story...I'm sorry that I waited so long...I deprived myself of a wonderful read. I almost quit before I started, because of your author's note...so glad I didn't.
babylou23 chapter 8 . 9/5/2016
Aww I love this little story that just made my week thank u
Vanessajj chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
Such a good yet short story, very hot too
Lafemmevegeta chapter 8 . 8/8/2016
Loved this story! BFF's are awesome together when they are Bela and Edward. Great writing!
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 8/7/2016
I love this sweet story! It was the perfect length to read on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

I liked Tanya in this story, too. Usually I refer to her as Tanbitch in most stories so the difference in characters was refreshing. I have to give her props for making those two finally realize they are great as friends, and even better as more...and making me LOL when she said "dick-drunk!"

psst...you write the most amazing Edward characters...hands down!
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
I start writing a review then backspace. I know what I want to say but the words aren't coming out right and it reads too cheesy, stupid or juvenile. lol ;( dangit. I don't know how people write and the words end up so amazing.
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
Oh, holy climax Batman! LOL at your a/n.
1,454 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »