Reviews for The Student Body
Yulika chapter 8 . 4/9
Wonderful story, so well written. Edward was very nice. Thank you!
rksomeday chapter 8 . 11/29/2021
I've read this story a lot of times and it never fails to entertain me and make me laugh. You are such an incredible writer and I love how you write your stories! Thanks a lot for sharing this to us! I love that Edward and Bella went from friends into something more. I especially love the part where Mr. Sherman asked Edward that it wasn't that complicated to be with your best friend (somewhat like that lol) and Edward replied with "Easy as breathing, Mr. Sherman." I could literally hear him say that to Bella like it was real life and feel your heart being squeezed but in a good way. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AWESOME STORY! Hope you're having a great day 33
drul chapter 8 . 11/28/2021
Great story! Beautiful best friends turning into more! Thank you for sharing!
Sandy2348 chapter 8 . 11/2/2021
Loved this! Mr Sherman was the best!
datahawk chapter 4 . 8/30/2021
OMG this is so cute. I love confident Bella. I also love the good friends first scenario.
i heart clash chapter 8 . 8/5/2021
Ooo la la sweet and sexy story! Thank you for the lovely read :)
moonwinks chapter 8 . 7/7/2021
Sweet and wonderful story. Thank you Deb!
Anita chapter 8 . 6/26/2021
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 2/15/2021
It's a really cute story and they're so sweet, thank you
HarassedFluff chapter 8 . 12/16/2020
I've thoroughly enjoyed this story, thanks. Joyous lightness, just what we need this end of 2020!
debb lavoie chapter 8 . 11/18/2020
This story was fun and great that they were friends first. Loved their relationship.
debb lavoie chapter 3 . 11/18/2020
Poor Bella, watching someone you really like having sex.
debb lavoie chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
Ohhhh, she already is jealous.
kchistory chapter 8 . 7/13/2020
I really enjoyed this one, different way for them to find out about each other, thanks.
kadesvana chapter 1 . 4/4/2020
again great story, thank you so much for sharing
1,491 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »