Reviews for The Student Body
harperpitt chapter 8 . 4/29
Great story; thank you for sharing!
dancer54 chapter 8 . 2/14
It's Valentine's and I picked this story from my TBR files. On the last chapter my honey came home with dinner in his hands and I had to wait till later in the evening to finish. So worth the wait, as are all of your fics.
marysix chapter 8 . 2/10
What a sweet and sexy story, love love love how they came together. Thanks for sharing!
campyrs chapter 8 . 10/5/2018
Thus was really ccute. I loved the banter between them. Thanks!
peelmeagrapnyc chapter 3 . 8/20/2018
breast implants lessen sensitivity, so Tanya would not be a good test subject. The idea of measuring sexual pleasure between strangers to be indicative of how committed couples respond is ridiculous. Using 1 couple is not research!
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 8 . 8/3/2018
Absolutely obsessed with this story! It was so good and fun! I would love to read more and see what these characters are doing!
twilightnaley19 chapter 8 . 5/20/2018
Wow! Enjoyed reading this. Glad they realized their true feelings. Great job on this
blondferretgirl chapter 8 . 12/4/2017
Love It!
Nataly29 chapter 8 . 11/12/2017
OMG! What a sweet, beautiful and sexy story! Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2017
I have read several of your works and enjoyed the characters and the story lines! The characters made me laugh and cry! You are a wonderful story teller!

I do have one suggestion and I sincerely offer this as being helpful, and not being critical nor spiteful. Please use the word, "neither" whenever necessary in your writing (the use of neither vs neither...).

Again, thanks for the stories you have written thus far! I will continue reading them!
ninny 1 chapter 8 . 10/15/2017
Love your writing and your imagination
farkaskriszta chapter 8 . 8/15/2017
Another perfect little gem Deb. I LOVED every word of it. You never disappoint me. Reread material for sure 3
irelandk chapter 8 . 7/28/2017
:-)
Fleur50 chapter 8 . 7/7/2017
J'ai adoré, merci, merci.
Fleur50 chapter 7 . 7/7/2017