Reviews for Do You Still Remember?
Angelgirl chapter 7 . 8/25/2004
Very good! I think it's a great ending to the replica series. You should do another chapter about when Andy and Amy are married, maybe with kids!
Cloetta chapter 9 . 7/6/2004
It was so great! You surely have talent :) As an author myself I think it is very difficult to write this kind of scifi (or something like that) stories, but you definitely did a great job with it. I liked the ending and... everything in it. :) Simply... LOVED IT!

Heini x
shadowhunter chapter 9 . 5/30/2004
hey! nice job on the tragic part! a little brief on each subject, but can do. very nicely executed on aly's part, five's and amy's part. gd work & continue writg! hope 2 see more stories frm u!
Heini chapter 9 . 1/15/2004
I like it so far .D Especially Andy's and Amy's meeting in the last chapter. I so love that couple! More soon please! :D
mel03 chapter 9 . 9/23/2003
wow. the story was so sad, i almost cried. i loved it! i hope you continue to write more stuff!
Hanna-chan chapter 9 . 5/29/2003
Hello! Thanks for reviewing my story! By the way, do you have an e-mail address? This story's great!
remnants-2011 chapter 9 . 5/25/2003
aw...great ending! :)
Demeter Goddess of Protection chapter 7 . 5/23/2003
Oh crap! I'm sorry! I just wanted to tell you that I can't add you're story!
Demeter Goddess of Protection chapter 9 . 5/23/2003
*Sniffs happily. Is that the end? It's perfection! _ . I'm adding it onto my fave stories list!
Demeter Goddess of Protection chapter 8 . 5/22/2003
This is soo sad. It's so heartfelt and passionate. You must keep writing. I felt so touched by it. I'm adding it onto my fave stories list.
Mime chapter 7 . 4/22/2003
Interesting! I wonder what's gonna happen to Seven...
neonfizz too lazy to log in chapter 7 . 4/4/2003
good one! it makes sense annie would blame it on amy. anywaysi know i suggegsted it in my other review but why did aly have to die? don't listen to me, i asked for it it was a really good chapter. are they going to believe annie? or will eight five and one stand up for her? anyways keep updating!

neonfizz too lazy to log in chapter 6 . 4/1/2003
oh you have to update! that was a mean cliffie!1please update! what's gonna happen to monique and marie? who's dead? i think it should either be aly or hm...five..or amy...that would be different rom all the other stories. anyways please update soon!

neonfizz chapter 5 . 2/23/2003
ah!11the suspense is killing but i do need an update or i will start throwing heavy objects across .that awas a very good story keep adding to this was a harry potter fanfiction, there would be like over 100 reviews but it only has 3 bcuz noone reads toodleoo

Alanya chapter 4 . 2/1/2003
Hey! Just read your story. Great so far. So who are the clones going to war against? Update soon! :)