Reviews for One Month of Summer
mahOmaut chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
I love it
Pia Bartolini chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
What a poignant and beautiful little vignette that was! Very unassuming, pretty simple concept, and yet it was handled wonderfully! By FAR one of the best introspective Bebop oneshots I;ve seen, and so underappreciated too!
Julia6 chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Beautiful story. It's a breath of fresh air to see Julia portrayed in a good light for once. I adore her as well as Gren. You did a terrific job.
amanda chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
that was beautifully written! all the characters acted like they would in the series. congrats, i really loved your story!
Nani chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
wow, nice. I really think somthing got left behind in the series with Gren and Julia. It seemed Gren really respected her and in a way loved her. Of course not 'love' but still... But i really like how you established a relationship as friends, maybe best friends... but i really think this is great. Thank you for sheding light on what we know as a dark portion of Cowboy bebop
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
This was exquisite. I could easily hear their English voice actors in this, and that's not easy for characters with such limited airtime as Julia and Gren. That made it that much more immersive.

"...a ghost that had stopped inhabiting the music box and now lived in him, pouring out through his saxophone whenever it wished."

Incredible. I loved this thought, this phrase.

"I could never be with someone. I can never be close to anyone again. Im not like anybody else."

When Gren says this, it's in sadness, like he's doomed to be alone. When Faye says it, it's a compliment, like Gren is one in a million...which he is, and so is this story. Bravo, bravo.
Gucci Kissa chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
That was so beautiful, I loved your description of both of their personalities. I also liked how you compared Faye with Julia. That was clever.