Reviews for Vegeta On His Own
Jonnie Joke chapter 13 . 7/16
THIS IS JUST TOO CUTE I hope you will continue this series :(
Jonnie Joke chapter 8 . 7/16
T.T So much sadness in this chapter poor trunks and vegeta
Jonnie Joke chapter 2 . 7/16
Poor vegeta and trunks :( Cant wait to see what happen next to them
JaybirdnCrew chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
Good story, asides from the fact that they could have simply wished away bra's deafness and annoying Japanese where there is no need to use them.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Wow good great but don't make her. Def
star870 chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
I hate people like you, that abandoned their own stories. The story was so good, that I stayed up all night just to read it.
ShowNOOMercy chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
you should defiantly continue the story, I know it's been almost 7 years (I think, it's 12:57am, and I have a splitting head ache that will not go away, so my math skills are being evil) But it's never to late to continue the story, even if it's one more chapter, the last chapter kind of ended with some "Unsettled" issues between Goten and Trunks, there is also the issue of his suppressed anger and his 'Saiyan like' behavior at school, not to mention to mention that bra is deaf , Vegeta is slowly losing his mind, and there was something about him going to Bulma's parents for money or support or something like that (It's hard to remember with this head ache. So if you have the time, I know that some of us would really like to see how the story ends... BTW GREAT STORY, LOVE EVERY WORD OF IT!
cara9001 chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
Great story I love it hope you write another chapter someday
madwriter223 -TF chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
Hey, just wanted to say that Oneechan means older sister, not younger. Younger sister is Imotou
melbulma79 chapter 13 . 3/25/2009
I love this story. I hope you go on with it.
melbulma79 chapter 13 . 1/8/2009
I just found this one and I love it. I cryed I laffet and just love it. I hope you do go one.
Sakura Trees chapter 13 . 12/31/2008
Please update soon! I love this story!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 13 . 3/27/2008
That was so good! Update soon
SiriusRulez chapter 13 . 11/5/2007
That was so GOOD! I cant wait to see what happens next! plz post again soon
Pink Cat chapter 13 . 5/7/2006
It's so sad..*snif*I do not know are you even going to update this fic,but i wait.