Reviews for The Cheese Project
Mythril Moth chapter 1 . 6/21
Now THAT is one way to do a reveal fic I never thought of! XD Awesome job.
JustNerdyEnough chapter 1 . 6/15
LOL one of the cutest things I’ve ever read! So ADORABLE!
Mfmmusic chapter 1 . 5/11
This is one of the best reveals ever. It is unique and well executed.
socialgirl378 chapter 1 . 3/6
Oh dear, it only took puns coming out of Adrien's mouth to make Marinette finally comfortable around him and her stuttering to cease. It even makes the reveal easier for the two to grasp.
purlnsquee94 chapter 1 . 2/9
I love this so much and laughed so hard that I got in trouble with my brother who has a headache.

Thank you for sharing!
Animallover chapter 1 . 1/21
This was funny!
This was absolutely lovely. I really enjoyed how it wasn't too focused on the confusing love square and more on the wonderful relationship between the two. 10/10. Would recommend.
EmJelenKoala chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
I use the gouda pun all the time! And besides that, soO CUTE ME LOVES TWAS VERY AWESOME YESYESYESYES YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Oh dear gods... that's just terrible... then again, I've never been a pun person and I just imagined strangling Adrien because of all the puns... gods, you gotta love that boy but I would pull my hair out... or actually hurting him (as my first reaction is hitting the punner)...
Kmbrun chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Love it haha
xXGod707Xx chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
it's so paw-some!
FanficObsessions chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Omfg I love it XD Especially the cheese puns and Adrien's "shít-eating" grin. It was a GOUDA fanfic. I had to stop myself from laughing in between puns :'0
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
That is hilarious.
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
This was absolutely adorable! ️
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
She climbed him. She CLIMBED him.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »