Reviews for From Hero, to Monster Or Maybe Its From Monster, To Hero
Revanchist21 chapter 5 . 4/5
This story is very interesting, suspenseful, innovative and amazing! I really hope you will have more chapters in the near future soon since this story is getting good! Keep up the good work man! Hope to see more chapters in the near future soon!
Pls make it so oniju becomes a separate personality from Naruto due to him using it so much
Monster King chapter 4 . 1/31
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story please update soon.
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 2/9/2017
"sasuke-KUN" sakura said? Didn't the dumb punk already try to kill her once for following orders and taking the dip sh& back to the village? Personally I think he should throw his exam form on the ground and say "like I would work with that back-stabbing piece of TRASH in an exam, he can go burn in hell, this TEAM, is HISTORY and it's HIS fault, enjoy being a penniless, hated orphan and a GENNIN for the rest of your life!" and jump away.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Loved it, about darn time the Uchiha got EXACTLY what's coming to him, I never understood how a clan of traitors (that WERE ACTUALLY responsible for the kyuubi attack) gets off scot-free.. That seems a bit of favoritism, "sins of the father" and all that, then sasuke deserves punishment... Besides he's the one with "the curse of madness" on his whole flipping clan! That dude should have had the "old yeller" treatment instead of allowing him into the ninja program, I mean seriously who takes a psychopath and then ARMS THEM?! So MANY of these stories have sasuke EITHER thrown in jail (till the counsel springs him) or just out-and-out kill him. It's so MUCH better just to RUIN the dumb duck! Drag his last name through the dirt and flip his and naruto's reps. It's very FITTING, plus it shoots a LOT of danzo's plans STRAIGHT in the foot! You can't very well elevate someone who's NAME is an INSULT, and it would cost him to much of his own personal power base to even try, better to just let the little brat ROT (not to mention if the little SLIME found out what was behind the bandages, he'd turn instant traitor) Anyways CHEERS and I DO LOVE the treatment of the little S.O.B.
Lewis-Sama chapter 5 . 1/17/2017
Haha awesome and great ending to the chapter. Can't wait for more.
christopherrhaydon chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
Update ASAP! UNLEASH THE ALMIGHTY BEAST!
A Fox chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
Can wait for the next chapter
justafan chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
forget that last review i love you more now than ever before not relationship love but familial with kibas nightmare and the ending i can see kids in narutos future.
justafan chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
i love you man all you need is tayuya maybe hana, ryuzetsu, fuu, yugito, tsunade and shizune and this story will be perfect i fyou go into shipuuden please keep naruto at the village and get them all pregnant he needs a huge family he is a alpha after all.
Facebreaker17 chapter 5 . 4/6/2016
yes just yes I love this story the lemons the action the pure beauty of it you are wonderful and I hope to whatever God there is that you continue this story cause I love it to death
Mr.Nevermore chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
please, please, please, GIVE ME MORE TO READ
A Meandering Ghostie chapter 5 . 3/10/2016
This is absolutely terrible and really should be on adult fanfiction .net. But It is still entertaining
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
Hope ya keep writing bro I like that you have tsume in it there is hardly any stories with her and naruto.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Well this is a good chapter.