Reviews for Let Me Be Your Hero
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2017
Where is Shawn? Will Farkle get back together with smackle?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Gabe's father is Lucas!
WarriorQueen124 chapter 16 . 7/26/2017
I really enjoyed this story. Gabe is absolutely adorable and Riley and Lucas are amazing as always. I love that Farkle and Zay end up being her best friends, it's really nice to see their friendship. Wonderful job and keep writing!
naelacy chapter 16 . 12/3/2016
Oh I love the sweet ending. I just love Gabe and was glad he was so accepting of Lucas as his Pop. Great story!
rebeccas1016 chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
A SANDWICH AND SODA! rereading this for the millionth time and fangirling over that
Carlyn858 chapter 16 . 6/19/2016
Oh. My. Gosh. Noooooooo don't stop there! Sseeqquueell pplleeaassee.

You story was FABULOUS. It was written to a very professional level and I loved it so. You have a great talent for writing. This story had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. You captured the emotions of the characters and did not rush though. I was never confused as your vivid descriptions made it very real.

I think that in a few years or so after GMW finishes, they should make a movie. I think your story should be a base script! I have to admit, I did have to skip over some of the very sexual scenes... Your character (Dominic) was portrayed perfectly for his obviously evil personality. I loved how you caught him/finished him off.

The emotions were there playing with my mind in lots of different parts like Lucas getting shot and them getting engaged/married. I loved your wedding vows. Spot on. I love how Maya finally came clean and merged back into there friendship, and started with Josh. One of my fave parts when Riley is telling (Maya?) about how nobody could be like her parents (CORPANGA FOREVER) but they had their own love different and unique to the world.
I think I will go and wipe my screen now, the ending was just satisfaction to the max.

Carlyn279
My email: (would love to hear from you)
carlynjoyce1 gmail .com (no spaces/capitals)

THANK YOU so much for sharing your amazing talent with us and your heart provoking story.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/28/2016
I absolutely loved this story and it has such a wonderful conclusion!
sofia846 chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
FREAKIN ZAY DUDE !
Boo On You chapter 16 . 3/18/2016
Awesome story, just wanted to thank you for producing a great plot and proper grammar and all that nonsense. Made for an enjoyable read. Plus, I just checked out your profile and found some other stories to dig into. So yeah, kind of rare to find in the particular fandom. Usually I filter through crappy teenage written stories. So woohoo for me! And kudos to you!

Not all readers of this fandom are young. I grew up with BMW and appreciate the long-awaited sequel series. So your more mature audience appreciate a good read like this!
Discursus chapter 16 . 3/3/2016
A beautiful ending fit for a beautiful story, thank you so so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/29/2016
Hello wheres 15
sand1128 chapter 16 . 3/2/2016
Sigh
Perfect Ending to a Perfect Story
Discursus chapter 15 . 3/1/2016
This is such a cute and happy chapter, thank you for bringing us here!
RucasIsMyPluto chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
Wait, didn't Riley mention that she never slept with anyone besides Lucas? Why can't Lucas figure out that Gabe is his child? Grrrr, this is so frustrating! Nonetheless, I'm in love with your story! It's such an original idea!
sand1128 chapter 15 . 3/1/2016