Reviews for From The Heart
Jostanos chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Stormy1x2, From the Heart, from I can see, has no errors and was brilliantly written.

However.. I do admit that an Outsiders Harry Potter crossover is an interesting idea... and I approve of it whole heartedly! _

Please continue with From the Heart and your other fantastic fanfictions soon.

*bows* Thank you for your time and patience.

Ja ne
SilverPantherSM chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
You haven't updated this in five years. Please update it. Please do not reply.
Beyl chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
So...what happened? Why did you stop writing this? I'm not critising...I'm just curious.
Hahukum Konn chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
Hi,

This is the first Outsiders/HP crossover I've seen that is well-structured, and decently written. I hope you'll pick this up someday and carry it on - it'd be interesting to see how it evolves. :)
host chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
I really liked it, you sounded just like ponyboy from the book, it was neat, like reading an add on by hinton. anyways, please continue, i'm interested!
TanyaPotter chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
wow. this is really good. plz update soon. is harry gonna meet soda, and all the others? i hope so.
insanechildfanfic chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
this is great. I love it
tati1 chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
Hey, continue this? It looks like it'll be fantastic, and I adore the Outsiders (I've only read it a billion times ).

Thanks for the fic. Update please?

-tati1
bellumed chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
Not bad, so far. The only objection I have is a rather small nitpick: Harry didn't face a Norwegian Ridgeback is the first task. He went up against a Hungarian Horntail. The Ridgeback was from the first book (Hagrid's pet baby dragon, Norbert).
kirabeach chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
UPDATE! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? UPDATE THE FIC ALREADY!
Nicks-and-Tics chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
Wow! my two fav books in one! Anyway, love the story. truely amazing. Please update again soon!

Never-fear-death
Meg-let chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
Hey there,

just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading the first two chapters of your story and I hope there are more to come in the near future
Meg the fierce lady chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
This has the makings of a really good crossover! I enjoyed reading Outsiders, and this story makes me want to pull it out and read it again. Keep writing!
Beyond Cure chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
Hey, this is really good. Please continue soon...even though it's been over a year...and you've probobly given up on this story...but PLEASE CONTINUE!
iheartlancelet chapter 2 . 5/6/2003
WOW you write really well! this is the first crossover that i actually like (sorry i usually hate crossovers). keep writing! pleaase? pretty please with cherriez on top? :)