Reviews for Enter The Dragon
milkblush chapter 56 . 8/13
This story! THIS STORY! It took me a while to get through especially some of the more 'difficult' chapters. I swear I cried so much during the fights and when they made up. My heart... I feel like I could feel Emma and Regina's pain. Really enjoy your stuff! Can't wait for the Queen of Darkness to come out. I hate Mal! I wonder how Alice is going to be introduced and how Emma would react to it.
Naya4ever chapter 57 . 7/22
This is the second story of yours that I have absolutely adored. Though it’s darker than the Loudest Silence it made the sweet romantic scenes even nicer. I also think the way you portrayed addiction and infidelity was very realistic. I’m looking forward to seeing how Ollie and Bonnie’s powers evolve. Congratulations on the success of the Loudest Silence and the baby.
I Love this story and congratulations on the new baby.
Jelial chapter 57 . 7/12
OMG! Never cried that much reading a story. This is so beautifully written. Thank you!
katvrah chapter 57 . 5/18
That was one of the best stories I have ever read since I have discovered ff seven years ago ! I loved the fact that you described so realisticaly the married - for many years - couple and with children . The lack of passion and of sexiness , the boredom and the tiredness . Also it was very realistic that you made them go back together after long months of fights , effords , tears and appologies . I really love the drama and this story had a lot of it ! Cant wait for the sequel !
katvrah chapter 45 . 5/16
This story rocks ! I think I have cried in every single chapter since Emma kicked Regima out of their home . But now Mal is back ? I cant believe her nerve !
katvrah chapter 35 . 5/15
The scene with the lipstick was heartwrenching ! I really cried !
katvrah chapter 34 . 5/15
Amazing ! This story is just amazing !
katvrah chapter 12 . 5/13
Mal is bad news , that much is obvious . I really hope she wont stay until the end of this story . She really gets on my nerves and I feel sorry for Emma for the turn her life has taken all of a sudden .
katvrah chapter 9 . 5/13
Since you said that you appreciate comments even if this story is finished , I might as well leave one . I really like this story so far , though I dont tottaly understand this thing with the pills and the magic . Maybe because English is not my native language . What amazes me is how well you have captured the situation between a married couple with children after years of marriage . Everything you write is very realistic .
SKRowling chapter 57 . 5/5
OKAY... Was she freaking Kidnapped! SHIIIIT! Live I am going to baby sit your son so that you can write. I love babies and I have three of my own so I promise I won't steal yours I am in grandma mode. You have to get back to writing ASAP.
SKRowling chapter 55 . 5/5
WHut?
SKRowling chapter 39 . 5/4
Awwww... Love Henry...
SKRowling chapter 35 . 5/4
well damn... What did Regina expect?
SKRowling chapter 34 . 5/4
I thought that Emma might have been pregnant from that one time too.. LOL she was so horrible
1,697 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »