Reviews for Gaming the Wizarding World
David305 chapter 12 . 5/27
Clever and fun! Thank you!
renextronex chapter 12 . 5/7
I really like the story, although I feel that is way too compressed and at the end we still don't know what was the deal with luna
renextronex chapter 4 . 5/7
I really think you are being unfair with Harry, if Hermione INT started as 40 then Harry's DEX should have started around 30 or something like that to compensate
CthuluWarlock chapter 12 . 5/3
It was really good i just wish it had been more meaty and hadnt moved so fast. I would say it was the literary equivelent of a doughnut , delicious but not a full meal.
LoMaRiBa chapter 12 . 4/29
This was a lot of fun to read, thanks for posting!
swdrone chapter 12 . 4/29
Very entertaining. Thank you.
lizzy chapter 12 . 4/1
Great story! The gamer and any fan-fiction with vrmmorpg or game elements are my passion right now. Was very happy to find this story through a google search.

Thank you.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 12 . 3/27
Loved the story and thanks for a complete one!
Saissa chapter 12 . 3/23
That was brilliant. A most unusual and different way of writing the Tournament! Very well done. I really enjoyed this story!
Saissa chapter 7 . 3/23
See Now I have reason to continue to detest the ginger moron food disposal waste unit - he is such a slacker! LOL
Saissa chapter 2 . 3/23
This is actually an pretty cool story! I'm not a big gamer but I do understand the stats!
Niss-Ya chapter 12 . 3/16
just read it all in one go, and now i will start the webtoon. it was a really good story with an interesting new concept. maybe you could write a version where harry gets the gamer manual earlier or later than fourth year? that would also be fascinating, i think. thank you for this experience
scaggsdr chapter 12 . 3/10
:) I quit enjoyed this story. Please cont. writing.
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 12 . 2/26
I loved this so much. Being able to read this after I got my wisdom teeth pulled out (four of them, two pulled out in pieces) helped take my mind off the pain I was in while waiting for the pain killers to kick in, and for that I am eternally grateful. I loved how the story flowed, how it grew, how the characters grew. I love how you used the System in such a way that Harry and the others don't feel like they're freaking OP!God-like teenagers, I also love that you didn't make it too easy or too hard to level up, improve, and beat the main big baddy. Thank you so much!

The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
Very entertaining light reading.

The style of displaying Gamer Stats is certainly similar to that used in "Mist of Shadows’ fic "Scooby Gamers" on Twisting the Hellmouth." Since you enjoyed "Scooby Gamers," you would probably also enjoy Mist of Shadows’ fic "It's a game Hermione, enjoy!" from TTH. IAGHE is not nearly so light and is certainly longer, but I find myself rereading it more often than "Scooby Gamers." ;-)