Reviews for Gaming the Wizarding World
ssd602 chapter 1 . 9/10
I like the curling.

If you ever write more about this story I'd like to see them check their health,
especially Harry.
Zero Rewind chapter 1 . 9/3
Hermione and Harry accepted the fact this happened too quickly. Tom's diary, remember?
GinHanelle chapter 12 . 8/29
I had fun reading this story. It was definitely a pleasant bedtime tale _
Thank you!

(Somewhat curious about Luna's stats but we learned enough so it's fine. How did they become so mysterious though...)

(Huh, never thought of the idea of Metamorphmagus ability combined with Animagus ability O.O I honestly loved that part. Well, that and I just adore the Metamorph ability) (I can just imagine all of the mischief the Twins are forever going to be able to get up to even more now than ever) (ahahahahah. No one will be able to stop them XD)

Alright, enough babbling. Thank you and best wishes for whatever you're currently doing
timberwolfst chapter 10 . 8/21
Curling? Really? Where's the magic in that?
serialkeller chapter 12 . 7/31
Pretty good, if very fast paced. Thanks for writing :D
D.Mentor chapter 12 . 7/24
A great story, thank you for writing.
Skeren Dreamera chapter 12 . 7/20
I did so enjoy the whimsical nature of this story. Thank you.
DanielHimura chapter 12 . 7/16
Very nice story. I specially liked the part about the Stats, that only showed the ones used. Most stories keep putting so many and it's just word number fillers. Only thing i thought it was a little shy was the actual use of powers, for example, you mentioned telepathy and nobody used that, the only power used was parseltongue language and everyone knows that. And by the way, some one shot about Snape waking up after being free from the Potter cursed like that would be nice. I don't much care for the character to be honest, but the potential for him to be a worth while human being if the curse existed would be interesting.

Anyway, i do think to make a sequel you would have to make a crossover with something, and at the same time Harry and his friends could create a company in both worlds, that could end billion dollar company. So many different talents, from herbology to computer science, they could be great. Till next time, Thanks for writing this one.
kelwin chapter 12 . 7/2
I liked this fic in many ways 1 it was not just harry as the gamer and the things they went through lol. 2 there was some grate ideas and interactions. 3 luna is just so funny that having her is a bonis. things I would have liked to see a lot more of was the crafting in a lot more detail. the dungens and training. more day to day after all you jumped months at a time several times.
Neoacoya1 chapter 10 . 6/25
I know this story is done and I'm sorry, but curling?! Seriously?
David305 chapter 12 . 5/27
Clever and fun! Thank you!
renextronex chapter 12 . 5/7
I really like the story, although I feel that is way too compressed and at the end we still don't know what was the deal with luna
renextronex chapter 4 . 5/7
I really think you are being unfair with Harry, if Hermione INT started as 40 then Harry's DEX should have started around 30 or something like that to compensate
CthuluWarlock chapter 12 . 5/3
It was really good i just wish it had been more meaty and hadnt moved so fast. I would say it was the literary equivelent of a doughnut , delicious but not a full meal.
LoMaRiBa chapter 12 . 4/29
This was a lot of fun to read, thanks for posting!