Reviews for Gaming the Wizarding World
Red's Melancholy chapter 12 . 11/13
Hahaha this story is ridiculous. And absolutely not in a good way. I was pretty sure that Harry was the one with the gamer power not Hermione so how and the fuck does Hermione end up more powerful than the person with the most OP power in the history of Fiction?! You made Harry some kind of sub!Harry to Hermione and had her and Luna hold his hand throughout the story.. really? This story is a joke and I don't recommend it at all.
Red's Melancholy chapter 2 . 11/13
Well this story is already complete so it won't make a difference but... Why tf does Hermione have more magic than Harry when it's widely known, through cannon, that Harry is more powerful than her and most other wizard and witches? I know you have to make the stats actually mean something bit you should have given Harry some kind of perk to give him his due magic potential.
Schnuff chapter 12 . 11/11
First let me thank you for writing this story.
It was something different than most other stories I read so far.
FlyingLinguineMonster chapter 12 . 11/4
I was a bit put off by the strange choice to make the second task a curling match, but you did a great job. I would also recommend you add some lines every so often to describe the passing of time, as it felt a bit rushed. Some great ideas throughout, all the different skills were great and thank you for letting each character develop in their own direction.
Thallion chapter 12 . 10/19
loved the story
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 12 . 10/19
This is a fantastic story. A marvelous awe inspiring so very fun to read. Thank you so much for sharing.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 12 . 10/19
My...my very first complete gamer story! I love you for this. I seriously do. Do you know how long i have waited to read a completed gamer story. If you have any reccommendations about them, dont hesitate to pm me!
Lord Dzarsos chapter 12 . 10/12
While I very much wish there was more of this to read, I thoroughly enjoyed what you've written, and especially the fact that you actually completed the story (so many of these are incomplete). Thank you!
shugokage chapter 12 . 9/27
Interesting story and concept good job!
RenegadeForLife chapter 2 . 9/27
Why does being a witch or wizard decrease wisdom?
V. L. Crawford chapter 12 . 9/22
I can honestly say this was a little weird but I really enjoyed it.
Just some thoughts
Don't think you calculated the levels right
Had the chance to mess with the Dursles at the end
Maybe a Omaka after the dance where he did choose the romance options
You didn't show very many other peoples levels
Ron was a big point of conflicts you could have made use off
I hope you choose to add to this story so much potential in taped
Pandora box last thing in side (no spaces)
Unkindpuddle chapter 12 . 9/7
I really liked the story but there is something i would like to comment on. There is no such thing as singed English. Rather there are regional variations (truthfully completely different languages) of the English language in sign. For harry potter the regional variation would be British sign language, the other language that could be claimed to be signed English is American sign language.

In any case it must be remembered that sign language are not a language represented in hand sign but rather an independent language. Some languages like french have a sign language that draws inspiration from them, while others like German do not.
im1 chapter 12 . 9/7
I really like the summary skill list at the end instead of repeating it during the chapter
Pushi19 chapter 1 . 9/6
Update please I want read the rest please