Reviews for The Vision of Galadriel
heather chapter 7 . 12/23/2003
Excellent!
Samwise the Strong chapter 7 . 8/16/2003
Sweet, charming, and adventurous. YAY! I like this one too. Write more please, and I shall be very happy.
Olivia Sutton chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
What a neat story! I figured out pretty quickly that Galadriel's sorry was caused by her knowing that both Merry and Pippin would fall into the fire, tho' I thought the two would struggle and fall in. I was surprised when Merry jumped!

Well-written, nice angst. Good job!
TabbieWuvsMerry chapter 4 . 2/22/2003
ALL THESE FAN FIC WRITERS ARE MEAN THE KEEP MAKING MY CUTIES DIE!
Ruse chapter 7 . 2/1/2003
Nice ending. :) You know, if you're of a mind to do something on such scale, you should write a companion piece to this where the events take place...like a "what if..." story, or a "look at what might have taken place...and like include everyone's tales. :) Excellent work!
Llinos chapter 7 . 2/1/2003
I liked the way you switched to Pippin's pov, retelling the same story. This whole piece is extremely well done. Thank you for a very good read.
Llinos chapter 4 . 2/1/2003
I have only just discovered this excellent story and am enjoying it very much. It is brilliant way of presenting an alternate universe, whilst remaining in the original. Also very well written and extremely exciting. You made me gasp out loud at the end of this chapter!
Pansy Chubb chapter 7 . 2/1/2003
This is a sweet and uplifting end to the story. Thanks for the great story.
shirebound chapter 5 . 2/1/2003
Gosh darn it, I hit the "submit" button too soon. I wanted to tell you what an amazing story this is, Merfy. Extremely creative, and such a lovely, peaceful ending. Thank you!
shirebound chapter 7 . 2/1/2003
Oh, Merfy, what a wondrous line, "They will be accounted as the lesser of the four,' she thought, 'but all that is lesser is the deeds they were destined to do, not their sense of duty or their pure nature." and also, "If you can fit." Perfect!
Ruse chapter 6 . 1/29/2003
:O :O HOLY COWS! *sniff* Aaaaw! That's so sad! Thank goodness the real story isn't like that...I'd just die if Merry and Pip ended that way. *sniff* Aaaw. GREAT chapter! Loved it!
Xena chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
Oh! I was scared Pippin had knocked Merry in! Instead they both went in. Well done, so sad though! I love this, please update soon!
darksun1 chapter 6 . 1/25/2003
Oh my good Lord... this is amazing. And incredably and terribly heartwrenching. Wow...
Mistoffelees chapter 6 . 1/25/2003
!
shirebound chapter 6 . 1/25/2003
Omigosh! What a terrifying vision; whatever will this knowledge do to Merry and Pippin? (It will certainly help them to understand Frodo better, that's for sure.) Wow.