Reviews for A Valentine Masque
secret lisa chapter 1 . 7/7
So cute. I love the way you write. Such insightfulness into emotion. I agree with another reviwer...this would be a great first chapter for a longer story. Regardless it holds its own as a stand alone.
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 1 . 2/14
Ahhh super cute!
musicprincess1990 chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
Ooooh, the masks! Lovely story!
Wheel of Fish chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Super cute! The charmed masks were a nice touch. I was a little surprised that Draco was totally cool with kissing and dancing with Ginny, given his long history with the Weasleys and the fact that he knew who she was. I guess I expected that they would both remain anonymous to each other until the end. Regardless, any time there is Draco/Ginny snogging, I'm all for it!
TheGoldenYoshichu chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
That was so cute. I loved the idea of the party as well as the masks and how Fred and George sneaked back into Hogwarts to put their plan into action. I liked how Slytherin students were able to mingle with everyone else for a change rather than be isolated by themselves. Draco and Ginny's conversation was cute and heartwarming throughout and I loved the ending. This story makes me love the Draco and Ginny pairing even more since you did a great job writing for them. -TheGoldenYoshichu
MMLH.love chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
I absolutely loved this story! It was sweet and perfect! Why don't you write more and make it a chapter story? Probably a short chaptered story about people's reactions to their relationship and how Draco and Ginny deal with it!
tinyholesinthesky chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Lovely, as always :)
KatyDarling chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Glad Ginny didn't reject Draco after he revealed himself to her. . He's probably got some mad snogging skills that kept Ginny wanting for more! Seriously though, who could ever resist Draco Malfoy's luscious lips?! ;)

Thanks for this D&G Valentine offering. :)
Boogum chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I liked this! Poor Draco just needs some love. I am glad Ginny was spunky and daring enough to give it to him.
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Fantastic! The Observant Prat is my favorite.