Reviews for Parseltongue is Really Very Ordinary
stormcrow4 chapter 27 . 11/4/2018
I love love love this story! I can't seem to put it down for a moment. I think your portrayal of Harry is very interesting and I am enjoying the gradual changes in him. I absolutely appreciate that the characters have flaws. It makes them so much more interesting and relatable. I just hope that Harry doesn't turn evil! I feel not, and there are a lot more grays in this story than the original books, which adds a lot of depth. I liked Dumbledore and Ron in the original books (though was sometimes annoyed by their actions), but I appreciate your interpretation of them here! I think you remain true to those less savoury aspects of their characters, and I like that... even if sometimes I want them all to hug and become friends. Thank you for writing this brilliant story! Now to start reading the next part..
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 11/1/2018
Amazing.
Stylenwild chapter 27 . 10/14/2018
I'm really enjoying this series! Onto the next!
spinnerofdark chapter 27 . 9/14/2018
: )
Digitize27 chapter 16 . 9/14/2018
I have to say, the burgeoning, almost mentorial relationship between Harry and Voldemort is a highlight of this series and I'm really looking forward to seeing how it plays out.
Digitize27 chapter 14 . 9/14/2018
I'll be curious to see how Quirrell-mort is surviving this long without an easy supply of unicorn blood.
Digitize27 chapter 11 . 9/14/2018
And again, it's quite novel to see Harry on the other side of the twins' sense of humour for once.
Digitize27 chapter 10 . 9/14/2018
You know, I think this is the first fic where I've seen Harry actually use Lockhart's experience. It's quite novel.
Digitize27 chapter 9 . 9/14/2018
Thought the little nod to Harry looking less like his father and potentially more like Sirius with the more tameable hair was nice.
Digitize27 chapter 7 . 9/14/2018
The irony that Snape would be a better person to go to about medicinal potions and how they actually affect the body.
Digitize27 chapter 5 . 9/14/2018
Curious, I wouldn't have thought there would have been enough change yet for Harry to see thestrals this early. I'm trying to think of who he's seen die in this continuity, or if the visit to his parents' house merely made the memory of their death more stark. But then, exposure to the dementors didn't do that, and they literally made him relive the moment.
hdres chapter 27 . 8/22/2018
Brilliant. I held off reading the next story AG until it was finished and have now been back and reread all the preceding stories. You have an amazing talent. These stories are definitely amongst the best I have read. Thank you for sharing your writing and ideas.
hdres chapter 25 . 8/22/2018
I am really enjoying this story and your clever departures from canon. The whole chamber of secrets section was well written and foreshadows so many differences especially with Dumbledore. I really like that instead of a manipulative headmaster you have created one that is currently practically irrelevant. The character of Harry and his developing friendships is authentic and believable. I like him very much. Thank you again for sharing your story.
hdres chapter 4 . 8/21/2018
So sad. Poor Harry. Your writing in this chapter is amazing. I felt a real connection to a boy seeking his family and finding only snippets. Thank you for a very thoughtful piece.
LongSelfindulgentReviews chapter 26 . 8/19/2018
I need more! Good thing there is more!
735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »