Reviews for Parseltongue is Really Very Ordinary
NWFairyGodmother chapter 15 . 12/5/2021
I would like to say how deftly you have handled the relationship between Harry and Draco over these stories. It is an excellent progression growing out of the trainwreck that existed from Rowling's character interactions and you have written very realistically and plausible. Great work! well, it's overall a great work and I do so love actual story length stories and the following sequels. Thank you!
Philodice chapter 13 . 11/24/2021
I really found Harry's Narnia obsession with how he ended up in the cupboard to be a logical explanation... it doesn't explain why the dursley's left him in the cupboard for so many years.
GandalfsGrandpappy chapter 27 . 10/26/2021
This was amazing. I thought the last installment in this series was quite good, but this book was a wonderful improvement on its predecessor. You built on the themes that I enjoyed in the first book and did a wonderful job directing the plot to defy expectations. I couldn't put this book down and finished it as quickly as possible and am still hungry for more. Thank you.
SP chapter 22 . 10/22/2021
I literally snorted when Harry called Dobby. Can you imagine Dumbledore's face when he hears Harry has more faith in a house elf than he does in him? The Slytherins would be rejoicing.
SP chapter 17 . 10/22/2021
Okaaaay! Now, I edit my previous statement! Harry might not be super smart, although he is smart to a certain degree - and very, very Slytherin. It would be wise of you to highlight that quality of his when he is in private. Good work.
SP chapter 14 . 10/22/2021
On a better note from my last review, I wanted to comment on how you end your chapters - it's either with humor or mystery, sometimes with no loose ties. But either way, it's really good, keep it up.
SP chapter 6 . 10/22/2021
I went through other reviewers, and I agree very much with one - a guest. It seems as though Average Harry just wants to downplay fame and not get into trouble with the Dursleys. Not at all like he's smart, quite the opposite, actually. Other than that, your series is very nice, albeit moving slowly.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/13/2021
Good story
Marj123 chapter 27 . 8/15/2021
I rather liked Harry being friendly with both Quirrell and Lockhart - not exactly as Dumbledore would have planned!
A first class story, Thank you.
Deepthoughts42 chapter 27 . 6/20/2021
Going to go binge the sequel now
Deepthoughts42 chapter 26 . 6/20/2021
Why would Hogwarts ever downsize their library when they can literally make more space with a wave of a wand?
Deepthoughts42 chapter 25 . 6/20/2021
Can the room of requirements make a entrance to the chamber?
Deepthoughts42 chapter 24 . 6/20/2021
Out of curiosity what exactly is the medical diagnosis that wizards give to unconscious people?
Deepthoughts42 chapter 23 . 6/20/2021
That’s a nice little way to settle the Lockheart situation
Deepthoughts42 chapter 22 . 6/20/2021
This is the first time that I’ve come across a story that has a call for help not addressed to Fawkes
726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »