Reviews for Parseltongue is Really Very Ordinary
crimson hearts chapter 26 . 2/28/2022
oh one day if he learns occlumency he can go back and view the memory of that letter or maybe a pensive would help. though by the time any of that happens I imagine he won't care for whatever he had to write to him.
crimson hearts chapter 25 . 2/27/2022
I meant to say before but does Lucias maybe think harry is really now being possessed by voldemort. I mean it would be hilarious if he just pretends to be so and has him gift his house elf to him to do the menial muggle work while he lays low in hiding pretending not to be back. oh it would be so funny. the things he could get up to.
crimson hearts chapter 24 . 2/27/2022
oh I hope he doesn't just be his friend again. acquaintances ok but friends? no. I hope not.
crimson hearts chapter 15 . 2/27/2022
I almost feel like the diary is going g to be sharing what he writes either with him or voldemort. either as to have a conversation or just letting them see whatever he writes in it without him even knowing. voldemort has been so curious as to what info he has.
crimson hearts chapter 13 . 2/27/2022
love this story and can't wait to get through all the years. I have to say I love his relationship with both those in his house and in slytherin. very fun.
Berret Kitty chapter 27 . 1/12/2022
Wonderfully in-depth character interactions and pureblood etiquette. :)
Gazuzin chapter 27 . 1/2/2022
Thanks for this wonderful fic
Ninushka chapter 27 . 12/18/2021
Your story and the alternative universe absolutely sucked me in and I'm neglecting sleep and baking Christmas cookies to read more of your stories lol. I just came across your stories and been binge reading for the last 2 days. Your writing is so captivating and well thought of. I can't wait to read the next part in the series!
NWFairyGodmother chapter 27 . 12/7/2021
I wonder if as a writer of fan fiction, do you spend much time reading it? I ask that because I don't know how much of a reader you are, but you are one hell of a writer! I can not find words enough to tell you how much I enjoy reading a story that is at the level you seem to achieve so effortlessly. I can see from your author notes that the amount of research you do is incredible. another thing I want to mention is the length of the chapters in your stories. it is SO NICE to read a chapter that actually is the length of a real chapter. far too often I have seen stories that consider a paragraph or two to be something that is considered a chapter. in no way do I mean to criticize or insult other writersundoubtedly they are doing their best- but their best is far below the bar you have set. that is in a way rather discouraging for me, because I believe I have become quite spoiled reading your work. I did finally find a time reference as to when this was written and I am quite a bit of time away from then as it is currently December 2021
perhaps you will still get notifications from FF that people are still enjoying and commenting on your work. it does leave me to think that you have had a couple of years since these were written so perhaps, if I am lucky, you have continued to write in those years and I will have much to look forward to reading. thank you so very much for sharing your talent and posting your work here. it is very much appreciated!
NWFairyGodmother chapter 15 . 12/5/2021
I would like to say how deftly you have handled the relationship between Harry and Draco over these stories. It is an excellent progression growing out of the trainwreck that existed from Rowling's character interactions and you have written very realistically and plausible. Great work! well, it's overall a great work and I do so love actual story length stories and the following sequels. Thank you!
Philodice chapter 13 . 11/24/2021
I really found Harry's Narnia obsession with how he ended up in the cupboard to be a logical explanation... it doesn't explain why the dursley's left him in the cupboard for so many years.
GandalfsGrandpappy chapter 27 . 10/26/2021
This was amazing. I thought the last installment in this series was quite good, but this book was a wonderful improvement on its predecessor. You built on the themes that I enjoyed in the first book and did a wonderful job directing the plot to defy expectations. I couldn't put this book down and finished it as quickly as possible and am still hungry for more. Thank you.
SP chapter 22 . 10/22/2021
I literally snorted when Harry called Dobby. Can you imagine Dumbledore's face when he hears Harry has more faith in a house elf than he does in him? The Slytherins would be rejoicing.
SP chapter 17 . 10/22/2021
Okaaaay! Now, I edit my previous statement! Harry might not be super smart, although he is smart to a certain degree - and very, very Slytherin. It would be wise of you to highlight that quality of his when he is in private. Good work.
SP chapter 14 . 10/22/2021
On a better note from my last review, I wanted to comment on how you end your chapters - it's either with humor or mystery, sometimes with no loose ties. But either way, it's really good, keep it up.
735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »