Reviews for Parseltongue is Really Very Ordinary
Mona Ogg chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
I'm really enjoying this series! I like the changes you're exploring. Looking forward to the next chapters!
AnnF chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Interesting.
beserkerbeast chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
love to see more
BB
mergirl007 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
I've been reading so many other fics that I don't remember if Harry is close to Percy Weasley in this one (oops!) but Percy and Harry's long-view perspectives on their schoolwork seem similar. They both have Specific Career Goals, unlike Harry's other friends (except Hermione, if she has picked a certain Ministry position to aim for). It's nice that Harry is aiming for a pediatrician- perhaps he could ask Madam Pomfrey some questions about magical Healers versus muggle doctors the next time he runs into her. Considering Harry wants to work with kids, Poppy Pomfrey is a great resource! After all, that's what she does (although I'm not sure if she's a certified school Healer or a nurse/mediwitch).

Anyway, I hope Harry's suspicious nature pays off more when he encounters the Diary than it did against Voldemort. And Vernon's temper sounds awful!

Happy editing!
Lairenna chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
I just read through the first two and I quite like this series so far! I hope you update soon!
My blue rose chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I'm really liking this series and all the research you have put into it. Your Harry is very likable and it is easy to see why he thinks and does what he does.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
And we're out of the gate, thank you for sharing! Terrific beginning!
HP the third chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
I like the start of this one! As it's neat seeing Harry planning.
Jennybeth98 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Great chapter, can't wait for your next one. Only a thing or two that kinda bugs me about your writing which is, no one in the uk would use the word 'cent' in the phrasing you have the characters use it and also Scotland and England have different qualifications for the "muggle" world, England has GCSEs and A levels yes but Scotland at this time would most likely have Intermediates and O levels.
crankypants16 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Start of this is good of course. Will be fun to see a different Harry's interaction with Dobby.
cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Wow, Harry getting -useful- gifts from the Dursleys for his birthday... *gasp*

So now cue Dobby... this ought to be good. That is, if you are somewhat sticking to canon. Thanks for the update!
justabooklover19 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Great start! It was super interesting to see Harry's life at the Dursleys! Keep writing!
fanficti0naddict chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
thanks for the pm! found it! (obviously) I am super nervous about dobby appearing. I wonder how that will be handled.
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Awaiting more.
Riniko22 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Enjoyed reading this new chapter and I will be looking forward to the next chapter when you are ready to post. I do worry for Harry when Dobby shows up, he is about as bad as it can get when it comes to upsetting the Dursley's.
735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49