Reviews for Parseltongue is Really Very Ordinary
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 6 . 7/16/2019
Poor Harry... lol

Easy way to not be pested by fans:
Step 1: Get a press agent.
Step 2:
State "All requests for interviews, facetime or photographs have to go through my press agent."
Step 3: Make Snape your press agent. Failing that, make Hermione your pressagent. With the standing order than you'll only do one interview a year.
Step 4: Hire a goblin lawyer to ensure that nobody does anything that involves your image and/or name without following aformentioned protocol.

Good fic thus far tho.
kiampp chapter 27 . 5/19/2019
Really loving this series so far! Something different than most people write and with a very believe character build-up.
Unto the next installment!
proftheories chapter 27 . 5/11/2019
Continuity issue. Earlier the petrified students were sent to St Mungo's not only for better treatment but so their parents could visit with them. In this last chapter Hermione says she wasn't going to tell her parents about her being petrified?
Lila Dunmare chapter 27 . 3/25/2019
Marvelous ! Truly marvelous ! Your fanfiction series is most certainly among my top favourites fanfictions I have read until now !
mikewj93 chapter 4 . 3/10/2019
how would harry know precisely where his parents died?
4everfictional chapter 27 . 1/15/2019
Sounds like a perfectly normal summer break to me. ;) Love the chapter/story! XD
4everfictional chapter 26 . 1/15/2019
Too bad she’s not the kind of person to pay mind to not reading friends’ letters over their shoulders. ;) Love the chapter, he was so close! XD
4everfictional chapter 25 . 1/14/2019
I’m sure it’ll be something great. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 24 . 1/14/2019
It’s cute that he said “again.” ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 23 . 1/14/2019
He really is so great at handling people, I love it! XD ;)
4everfictional chapter 22 . 1/14/2019
I hope so too. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 21 . 1/14/2019
Yes! Oh, that is perfect! XD
4everfictional chapter 20 . 1/14/2019
When will he follow up on finding/putting into practice ways to defend his mind? ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 19 . 1/14/2019