Reviews for Facing Adversity
Guest chapter 16 . 2/11/2015
Gawd, I luv this story! You had me on my toes in every chap! Hell, you even made Tomoe likeable which is a most difficult feat to accomplish, and Kao so badass as well! I hope she kicks all them bad guys's asses, including Battousai, hehe

It's been 11 or 12 yrs since you've last updated, plz don't abandon this, it's goooood. _
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 16 . 11/19/2006
Wait, the last time you updated was...2004? Argh! That means the story has been abandoned, doesn't it? What a tragedy. It's such a great plot, fast paced and with twists and turns a mountain road would be jealous of. I've been thoroughly enjoying seeing the old RK characters updated to a modern setting. What a shame you never finished this one!
Shisoukengo chapter 16 . 9/22/2006
NO! I recently just found this story, but it's really good and yet I am so disappointed to see it hasn't been updated in over two years! Have you forgotten about this fic? Do you plan on ever finishing it? Please say you will, it's nearly impossible to find a fic like this, especially one that has such touching Akira and Tomoe moments in it. The part where they got engaged and then fell asleep in each other's arms was priceless, and it had me grinning from ear to ear.

Please update soon, I'd really like to know what's gonna happen next, like if Enishi will find out what happened and take action? Or what happened to Megumi? or What Kenshin and Sano plan to do about this? Or even if Aoshi will drop his grudge against the Battousai and lend a hand, along with Saitoh? Please please update this again!
shevonne chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
i love your story but you haven't updated. iwould like you to finish it when you get a chance, so don't think that i want you to give up everything your doing to write the story.
New-Weeen chapter 16 . 5/6/2006
o! this is TOO interesting! U HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME! PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! IT'S TOO GOOD TO NOT BE UPDATED! PLEASE UPDATE soON!

pwease! *puppy dog eyes*
Waffles01 chapter 16 . 10/22/2005
Are you ever planning on finishing this? Its very good. I loved it from the beginning and theres still so many things to be explained. Like why do Enishi and Kenshin hate each other? Is there a history between them besides rivalry? And what happened to Aoshi? And how did Kenshin become an assassin because it seems like he no longer had a choice in the matter.

Your writing style is very clear and concise. Definately better than the majority of fics out there. Please update!
Daisy's Blog chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
Kaoru better knock some sense into Akira! _

~serl_gee
Clemen chapter 16 . 8/5/2005
One word for you: update!
albaloo chapter 16 . 7/3/2005
this is one of the best stories on wonderful story. so please don't leave us all hanging, finish the story. UPDATE SOON!
lolClaidi chapter 16 . 5/15/2005
ohmigosh..this is such a good fic..i love it!...but all the fighting stuff must be so damn painful...*shudder*...well, please update soon..i realize you havent updated for almost a year, but please, please update soon!..i wanna know what happens, as well as other people!...

-meeh
Minchi chapter 16 . 12/7/2004
Oh I love this story so much! It's been a while since you updated!

~Minchi
kik-ting chapter 16 . 11/28/2004
O.O this story is so good! i just couldn't stop reading! can't wait until u update. oh and question since this is a kk story..kaoru would eventually get together with kenshin again right? but i guess..my question will be answered in future chapters. _ temptation was controlling me to read this story before to continue on. but i will be sure to read it next week. _~ i really want to try to stay away from reading fanfic's during school days.. :P i really can't control myself anymore..what a shame...
Late March chapter 16 . 8/29/2004
OMG! You have to update as soon as you can! This is such a great story and I love it!
Luraia Soul chapter 16 . 8/5/2004
that was very good! I loved it! Ciao!
Lyphta chapter 16 . 8/5/2004
omg! such a cliffy! haha. i love the story. love it so much. hehe. and i like the ending. who was talking to karou? was it kenshin? haha. well i hope you dont have writers block and post a new chapter soon. hehe