Reviews for Three's a Crowd?
jk chapter 31 . 12/23/2016
what a fucking joke...Edwards a emotional retard...
bella could do sooooooooooooooooo much better
jk chapter 26 . 12/23/2016
bella should ask him how many women hes fucked since they've been together and then tell him hes too used up and shes no longer interested!
jk chapter 14 . 12/23/2016
so now bella wants to be Edwards girlfriend...and watch him having sex with lots of other women? is she fucking stupid?
jk chapter 13 . 12/23/2016
your now a whore bella...how does that feel?
jk chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
he is manipulating her!
bella didn't agree to a threesome and Tanya just shows up and Edwards kissing her and having her suck his dick right in front of bella? then while bellas sleeping hes fucking Tanya...right next to her? that was just gross and wrong of him.

its quite obvious that bella just likes Edward and shes a weird victim that will do anything to please Edward...like share his dick with 100s of other women.
its obvious that hes been to that club before...he admitted he was in another in Chicago...hes SOOOOOOOOOO USEEEEDDDDD UPPPPPPP!
jk chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
Edwards getting grosser and grosser...I wonder how many women hes been with...100? 200's? NASTY
jk chapter 6 . 12/23/2016
why would bella pine away for some nasty manwhore?

does she not realize that Edward probably does that with tanwhore all the time!
constantly having threesomes?why would he settle for just you bella?
jk chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
if their both fucking whoever...and they both seem like whores to me...then how can Edward be sure that hes clean? HE CANT!
bella watched him fuck tanwhore without a condom! and still let Edward fuck her without one? shes gonna get a fucking std!

you can get a false neg on a aids test for six fucking months...theres NO WAY Edward could even know if hes clean or not!
jk chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
if that's not a start for a meaningful relationship...the man you just had sex with...having sex with someone else while your asleep...right fucking next to you!
I'm thoroughly fucking disgusted with your characters
jk chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
if bella touches Tanya or vice versa I'm gonna fucking throw up
jk chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
why does every story make Tanya out to be some kinds of goddess? I only picture the woman they used in the movie...no neck, cats eyes, weird shaped head, lips too thin, just down right fucking ugly
Guest chapter 43 . 12/19/2016
Loved, loved, loved. Thank you for sharing.
DAchen chapter 43 . 11/28/2016
I love your story!
It's a nice mixture of sexiness and playfulness, then there is Edwards therapy and Bella's concerns... Jake is such a cool best friend :)
I really enjoyed to read your story! Well done :)
Lillywhite1 chapter 43 . 11/26/2016
Great story, thanks for writing this! Sometimes I found it hard to read, but it is well written, not only the lemons, also the characters and their development are believable. Thanks.
pengirl25 chapter 43 . 11/10/2016
I love where you ended up taking this. Edward was a very complex character and Bella had her own issues. I'm so glad everything worked out as I expected it to ;) Thank you for taking the time to share these characters with us. Good luck with the kitty. I feel your pain, we have a new puppy and are in the midst of teaching right from wrong...fun times lol! I'll be looking out for more from you ️
4,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »