Reviews for Three's a Crowd?
StrawberryFreesia chapter 29 . 3/28/2020
I agree with bella... Violence is never the answer... It doesn't make you strong, tough or macho to thump someone. Restraint takes greater strength. I understand why jake was upset and thoroughly concerned and angry... But all i could think when jake punched him was oh no... He's had too much violence in his life already at a young age.
Also i have a horrible feeling about the reason for his visectomy.
I have two ideas as to why he had it and both are very upsetting.
Guest chapter 43 . 2/15/2020
I enjoyed this much more than I thought I would. In general the idea of man-whore Edward makes me cringe and I rarely enjoy reading those fics. BUT, I did enjoy this...perhaps because while his lifestyle was well known to us his actual sex acts with other women weren't often a part of the story. I enjoyed his emotional journey once he started on it. Plus the smut was pretty fucking hot.
Guest chapter 42 . 2/15/2020
An epidural for his vasectomy? Where do they do that I wonder? I was a procedure nurse for a Urologist when I lived in NY and patients just got local anesthesia for that! I'm really happy he loves her enough to go through with a reversal though!
Guest chapter 39 . 2/15/2020
Congrats to Jake and Seth yes...I had a feeling that was about how his epiphany would go...but I do think with their history it is a tad early to move in together.
Guest chapter 37 . 2/15/2020
Man...I hope that doesn't make him panic.
Guest chapter 35 . 2/15/2020
Knew something like that was coming.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/15/2020
I'm guessing he got propositioned...or some guy who knew he used to share Tanya thought he might share Bella too. Hope we find out!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/15/2020
Oh...can't wait to see this conversation.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/15/2020
That chapter was a surprise...a pleasant one though. I thought he was trying to get her tipsy specifically to loosen her up for a threesome or a swap. Or maybe that was his initial intention?
Guest chapter 30 . 2/15/2020
I'm waiting for the 2 steps back. I'd actually love to see more of his therapy appointments, more emotional growth and transition.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/15/2020
I don't know why she downplayed just how much he hurt her. Whether it was his intention or not doesn't really matter. He admits to knowing she wasn't really like him and wanted more, but continued on with her anyways. He should understand the depth of her feelings and the consequences of any choices he makes.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/15/2020
First...him saying "You're the one that I want." when telling her she shouldn't be comparing herself unfavorably with other women...um, well, yeah she's the one he wants...along with every other woman he can get his dick into. You can't try to convince a woman she's worthy and special to you right after you talk to her about wanting to still fuck other women and having no problem with other men being with her.

Second...she didn't even mention kids. If she knows she wants kids and he has a vasectomy then what is the point of even trying to build that relationship? I mean, I think I get the idea more of why he might have had one now, but is she even thinking about if that's something she can live without?
Guest chapter 27 . 2/15/2020
Wow. So...I know from personal experience that kids who grow up in emotionally neglectful situations like that do indeed often have issues connecting and forming attachments to people. But it also seems like his situation might be like...needing to feel wanted in the only way he knows for sure that he can be and then reject before he can be rejected.
BTW, it's nice to read a Tanya that I actually like.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/14/2020
Well, I'd like him more if one of his main thoughts wasn't "Hey, maybe she'll still agree to let me fuck other people sometimes".
Guest chapter 24 . 2/14/2020
Wow...loved Rose but man, Edward...that was really cold.
4,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »