Reviews for Three's a Crowd?
2brown-eyes chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
This story is different from what I would normally read, and I found it written very well. I believe even though it started as ExT it ended ExB. I hope you don't let them discourage you from continuing this.
kg1220 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Wow, great story, would love to see it continue.
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Yes please continue
Vagabonda chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Please continue and TRUE STORY?! Ooh la la!
deecie72 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Awesome! Yes. Def more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Sorry, E&T story.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Great story! :D Should have left it in the contest!
missemmett chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
YES continue please! I think it'd be a very interesting story and I've always thought Tanya should have a chance to be a good guy not the jealous crazy gf a lot of ppl make her out to be. Please continue! It was amazingly written and I can't wait to see where the 3 of them end up and how they get there
Sunflower Fran chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I don't think Bella was secondary at all. Once they met she was there with Edward for most of the story. He kissed Tanya at the pool and there were other incidents, none of which were elaborated on at all ... not in the depth of what was transpiring with Edward and Bella. Can't see how a bunch of people saw it the same way, or so differently. Tanya was the secondary character here.
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Well damn girl! That was hot! No idea why that would not have been allowed but we benefitted regardless!
hippie starr chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I wondered what happened to this one. As soon as I received the alert it was already deleted. I asked about it on Facebook but was just told it was deleted. Glad you were able to repost it on your own page.

I do kinda agree with them though that it does seem like an Edward and Tanya pairing simply because he is actually in a relationship with Tanya throughout the whole thing. I would like to see it continued but would prefer it if Ecward realized he wanted Bella and only Bella. *Maybe* if they still felt the desire for that lifestyle then an occasional hook up with Tanya but keeping Bella as the girlfriend.
shorty1773 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Please continue! :)
Shamatt0403 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Very cool. This happened to you? What a super memory to have.
jack'smom chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Continue as well as lose Tanya. Lol. Seriously, thanks so much for writing.
4,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 315 322 323 324 325