Reviews for Three's a Crowd?
Guest chapter 21 . 2/14/2020
Well, I was actually hoping he would get a bit jealous. I'm gonna admit...I read the last chapter of this story first since I knew there would be too much drama and/or angst for me to deal with without a guaranteed HEA. But man...how the hell do you get there. Cause right now I just want her to walk away.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/14/2020
You don't swallow Bella? Come on...yeah it doesn't taste great but it's a few seconds so suck it up...literally. LOL But yeah, I think the whole deal is getting old. I would want more.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/14/2020
Well, there went my hopes down the drain.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/14/2020
First comment...fuck, I didn't actually intend to even read this and now I'm sucked in. *sigh* That said...I actually kinda hope she NEVER initiates contact and that that drives him insane after a while. But that's probably not what will happen.
Mona69 chapter 31 . 12/27/2019
Now i liked this! Much needed!
Mona69 chapter 30 . 12/27/2019
They should have waited 6 months!
Mona69 chapter 27 . 12/27/2019
I think Bella should have found someone who could give Edward a run for his money. Did a little show at the club.
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 31 . 11/19/2019
huh...
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 12 . 11/19/2019
bella must really like her comic movie selection
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 7 . 11/18/2019
cheesecake factory is more like a 30 min wait at best lol
Emo4 chapter 33 . 10/24/2019
I have to say that I find some of the reviews hilarious! People forget that they are reading a story that they CHOOSE, if they don't like it or think it's gross, all they have to do is stop reading.
I like this story, it's different then any other I've read.
Also sex is a individuals/couples choice and no one should be judged, everyone has different likes, wants, and needs whether they want to admit it or not. As long as your comfortable do what makes you happy.
People need to stop being so judgey.
Great story.
blb1000 chapter 43 . 10/14/2019
Guessing the EPOV futuretake never transpired.
I REALLY enjoyed this particular tale. You struck the perfect balance between angst & lovey dovey. Thank you! Looking forward to the completion of your latest fic.
blb1000 chapter 42 . 10/14/2019
They have certainly come a long way. No mention of marriage, I noticed. Maybe once she's preggers he'll think about that. I'm counting on his strong swimmers who've been doing laps to nowhere for a decade. ;-)
blb1000 chapter 41 . 10/14/2019
Thank goodness for Seth & Jake - who showed Ed what's possible.
blb1000 chapter 39 . 10/13/2019
It's not a proposal, but it's a start. The Chief probably won't be thrilled.
4,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »