Reviews for Grim Conclusions
Dragonman110 chapter 2 . 6/3/2019
I hope you can update some time soon please.
Kaori Jade chapter 2 . 1/21/2019
Merci beaucoup pour cette histoire
J'espère te lire prochainement!
A
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 2 . 11/7/2018
Wow! Love it! There's only a year until Thanos shows up. Will they be ready? How will Harry's presence change "Infinity War"? Will Harry alert the Winchesters? Please come back to this and continue the story!
AliceSteves chapter 2 . 9/15/2018
I’m loving your trilogy! I hope to read more whenever you update. :D
Kittyinaz chapter 2 . 8/27/2018
This is freaking awesome! Hopefully RL or your muse allows you to get back with it!
MS chapter 2 . 6/28/2018
I am begging you to continue this. Please, please, please. This series is one of the best I have ever read, your writing is unique and very well refined. I really do hope you continue this.
tamashiyuki chapter 2 . 6/12/2018
Very good!
Jayne Serenity chapter 2 . 10/24/2017
Can't wait till it's updated
burnable chapter 2 . 10/17/2017
Is this story abandoned? I just read the grim series right through the night. Damn well written. Please tell me you intend to continue. Even if you tell me you are waiting for the movies...
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 2 . 9/13/2017
I've read all of your trilogy stories. It's awesome! So you update monthly? Or was chapter two the last chapter?
rosie isis and rai the kitsune chapter 2 . 9/6/2017
Is everything okay? Next month was last year.
RyseBoi chapter 2 . 8/10/2017
I LOVE this trilogy. And I've been waiting for the 2nd chapter for awhile and I liked it. However, It seems that this story hasn't been updated since literally last year! I sent this August 10th 2017 and this hasn't been updated since August 10th 2016. This is going good!
RatherFabulous chapter 2 . 7/11/2017
Fun times! Thank you for posting you work for us to read.
debdeb46 chapter 2 . 6/15/2017
I love your stories and hope that you will be able to update soon.
Caelus06 chapter 2 . 4/12/2017