Reviews for Love: The Second Time Around by sherryola
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
...I don't know... All those years over a misunderstanding? She loves so much with Edward over a misunderstanding? I hope she can still have kids..

Ugh, by how she described it... It seemed like she was fighting him... And it happened quick... Edward didn't see that?
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Very sweet and romantic she waited for him all that time
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Thx for sharing
Nellybean0710 chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
I suck at writing reviews, but I loved your story. After all the years they are back together. Sad they missed out on so much time together because a stupid misunderstanding. I kind of feel bad for Bella, she waited for him, never getting married or having kids. Edward at least has kids. Hope you add to this story after the contest is over.
Straight thru the Heart Fics chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Thank you so much for writing for us! Good luck in the contest!
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I need to read more of these two!
heatherelise chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Would love to see this continued! Loved it!
dustybritches01 chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
That was lovely. *sigh* thank you for sharing your story with us.
Reader-many chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
That was great! Thanks for sharring
Jessifer79 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
would love to get more of this story and see where they go from here
ghostreader24 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Great story! Good luck in the contest!
2brown-eyes chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
I'm glad they found each other again.
roxnroll chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Awesome! Would love more!
Rox
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
So sad to think of all that wasted time and esp. for Edward seeing a sight that was really nothing. He should have confronted the situation right then and there. No communication, Sigh* Happy though that they found each other again. Good luck!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I'm very glad that they found their way back to one another. It is so sad that he saw what he did and simply took that as her no longer loving him. So much time wasted and filled with what if's and pain on both parts. Him with having a cheating wife. Her with never finding anyone better than what left her behind. Good luck in the contest.