Reviews for The Alkahest
albajuno chapter 20 . 7/19
Loved everything about this chapter.
hermionefan1999 chapter 83 . 7/19
have been binge reading this fic for the past few days and I am in love with how you portray every character and their friendships omg its so cute no sleep but no regrets! cant wait for the next chapter!
OlllO chapter 83 . 7/13
Update please! After 83 chapters I’d say I’m pretty invested in the story so please please throw a bone!
lesliereed1116 chapter 83 . 7/10
Ditto to rdixon571! I’m dying over here!
rdixon571 chapter 83 . 7/9
Ghahhh! I didn’t realize his was incomplete! You’re killing me smalls.
riversgirl75 chapter 83 . 7/8
Ok. This is so great! Your characterizations are spot-on hilarious and real and multi-faceted. I love the push-pull between Hermione and Draco as well as between Hermione and Lucius.
I found this story on recommendation from Shayalonnie, who has exquisite taste. I took the last 8 days to read the entire work (to ch 83). Now I’m dying for more! I want to know where Draco has been! I want to know if he creates the alkahest! I want to know if Hermione becomes pregnant before she Minister! You’ve created a whole world I love disappearing into. Brilliant!
Looking forward to the rest!
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 38 . 7/4
I am so ridiculously hooked to this story!
rdixon571 chapter 21 . 7/4
Okay, well you just topped yourself. I wish I had a friendship like theirs. Never had one. Probably never will.
-Don’t mind me. Just having a bit of a pity party over here. Reservation for 1.
Okay well I can’t stop in such a state. Soldiering on!
rdixon571 chapter 1 . 7/4
Oh and I forgot to say that Ginny makes me just die. (From laughing). I love her to bits
rdixon571 chapter 1 . 7/4
I haven’t reviewed yet so far really only because I’ve been shoving it all down my throat as fast as I can. You kept me up til 4:30am last night, woman! I’ll try not to hold it against you. Anyways I am absolutely loving this so far. Your story stands out so much from the rest that I’ve read because you have a beautiful way of incorporating muggle bits that I just love. The way Hermione explains things to the other characters is fun. And I love that her and Harry play Nintendo because they couldn’t when they were younger. (I can relate lol) And I love both Lucius and Narcissa. Every time I just wanna squeeze Lucius (just to make him uncomfortable, of course) you make him be a bit of an ass or we think he’s being a bit of an ass. It’s refreshing to be teased with that relationship. And I love how you have me strung right along in regards to Narcissa. I thought I was going to love her right off the bat but Hermione is rightshe can’t be real with her til Narcissa comes out of her shell and just deals with her problems.
And I love Hermione’s flaws. I love how she’s learning about herself from her friends and from the Malfoys. It’s very relatable as I feel like I’m also learning about myself.
And you throw in bits of relationship advice on the sly.
I just love love love everything.
Yesterday I was on chapter 3 while reading on my lunch. When I went back to work, my coworkers were like “You look like you’re about to burst! You’re so happy! What’s going on?”
I think it was when they were at the ministry and just found out who they were marrying. I laughed so hard. The mirth lasted me a few hours after going back to work.
Anyways. You’re a wonderful writer. You have a beautiful talent.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to inhale some more of these chapters. I have a feeling I won’t sleep much again tonight. Thanks for that!
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 25 . 7/2
LOVE her interactions with Lucius.
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 23 . 7/2
"Did anything else momentous happen today that could have possibly eclipsed Harry Potter receiving a faceful of half-digested burrito?"

Hahahahahahahahaha!
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 17 . 7/2
Just to chapter 17 so far, this is BRILLIANT! I can't wait to read more!
Thika1 chapter 83 . 6/23