Reviews for The Alkahest
Saagarika chapter 83 . 5/30
Hello, i just wanted to tell you this is a fantastic story. I love how the relationship evolves more organically than most marriage law stories. The equations everyone has with each other is so intricately created and established that it's so beautiful. I really hope that someday that you find the inspiration some day to continue writing this beautiful journey. Passing lots of motivation and love to you.
holynanolli chapter 83 . 5/26
this is probably the best marriage law, heck, best dramione fic i've ever read! i hope you continue this somehow!
holynanolli chapter 49 . 5/24
i've been reading this nonstop for two days already! i just thought i'd leave a comment on how i feel about this fic in general (as i'm still reading it) i really love how you write. it's all so interesting and cute!
Imnotokay19 chapter 83 . 5/20
I just came back to read reviews to see if maybe you posted a apology or regret about writing this as a guest or something. Hope you are doing well despite insane shipping choices? The last time you posted you seemed like you had a lot in your ass. When I came back I saw the trolls correctly criticising your story and Dramione fan fiction in general. I hope these trolls do get you down. This is a unrealistic story. You are a deluded writer. I hope you don't continue.
Amykay19 chapter 83 . 5/19
I just came back to read reviews to see if maybe you posted a comment as a guest or something. Hope you are doing well. The last time you posted you seemed like you had a lot on your shoulders. When I came back I saw the trolls attacking your story and Dramione fan fiction on general. I hope these trolls don't get you down. This is a fantastic story. You are a fantastic writer. I hope you continue.
AttackOfDaTrolls chapter 83 . 5/13
TN/ We are an extremely immature pathetic idiot group. I know. Out of boredom, I crack this girl's passy for fun (and it took less than 8 minutes to do it too) and will probably get us in a shitload of trouble. Which we probably deserve 'cause I'm being a troll right now. Meh.

And I present to you MY crappy part in this story. (And take note I haven't even finished reading this fic yet, but instead skip over to skim a random chapter) Flame, laugh, do whatever you want "preps."

I, the American retail wearing british vampire Stu, coughed up blood.

Satan kneeled down beside me.

"Noooooooooooooooo! Don't die!"

I gave him a rueful smile. "I'm sorry. It's something I had to do, to fufill my duty as the noble gothic Slytherin Stu."

Satan sobbed. "I love you Tom Felton."

"I love you two. I'll...I'll see you in hell." I mumbled, already finding my surroundings fading to black.

All the bloody feltup fangirls suddenly popped into the room for no apparent reason. They frowned when & realized the room was oddly quiet, but at the sight of Tom Felton's lifeless body, They screamed. Their faces became pale with horror. They screamed for the healers, Dumbledore, Mcgoogle, and every single badboy in leather pants capable of reviving person they could think of.

Suddenly, a glow started to surround the body of Mr Felt on. Everyone stared in shock. His body started to lift ever so slowly and then, to everyone's shock, it started to incinerate.

When everyone realized what was happening, they rushed over to try to rescue the body, but it was too late, the actor had became nothing more then a pile of ashes.

A loud resounding of everyone bellowing "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!" filled the room.

A flash of white light from the ashes then started to bounce around the room. Everyone cowered in fear and were temporarily blinded. When it was all over, things changed.

All the silly goth clothes dropped from everyone's bodies (TN/I will refuse to explain how the hell that happened.) and, in their place, clothes the characters would normally wear in canon appeared on their bodies.

When everyone got over the shock of becoming free of the gofick power, everybody cheered. Everyone started singing 'Ding dong this fanfic is dead...' Well, that is, until all the HP characters realized the true implications of becoming more canon like again.

All the characters who were supposed to be dead fell to the floor, their bodies cold and lifeless. Harry and Voldemort started dueling. On the left side of the two, the battle of the Light Side and the Dark Side were reaching a climax.

And, because the replacement author also likes to screw around with canon, Draco and Hermione fled the scene and got married.

Troll Note/ And that dear readers of this little review is only way Draco & Hermione should ever get together. Please await further copy & paste versions of this all over fics of this silly ship.

( this metatroll collaboration by hogwarts **** *** ******* chat group on 05/11/2020)
Alicia Johnson chapter 83 . 5/12
I definitely just binged this entire story in the last day. Please update soon! I love your writing style and can't wait to see where this goes!
mimisemily chapter 83 . 5/11
I couldn’t put this down for days! Loved it, don’t know if you’re going to keep writing but it’s great you totally should.
toria chapter 83 . 5/4
Update soon? * *
Cann Yay Pest chapter 83 . 5/3
Sing a song of shipping,
That'll make you cry,
Smart & decent Muggleborn,
Forced into this lie!

When the plot was opened
Readers began to wail ,
Coz they tried to stick her with Draco,
A total utter fail!

JK was in the World Bank,
Counting out her cash,
Despairing at this pairing,
That is completely trash!

Dramione writers were typing on the net,
Writing out their silly fics,
Never ever really realising,
They look like total dicks!

Sing of wish for filament,
That just goes on & on,
Coz so many of these shippers,
Just want to shag Tom Felt-on!

When this ship was ruined,
They began to scream,
As sane intelligent reviewers,
Poured scorn upon their dreams!
SlytherinPorcupine chapter 57 . 5/4
I really like Lucius and Hermione’s not so father-daughter in law relationship here.
SlytherinPorcupine chapter 47 . 5/4
I really enjoy each and every chapter of this! Thank you for sharing with us your creative and wonderful writing!
SlytherinPorcupine chapter 44 . 5/4
This is absolutely gorgeous!
SlytherinPorcupine chapter 41 . 5/3
Lucius is such a gem!
Don'tForgetILoveYou chapter 83 . 5/3
Are you going to finish this
5,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »