Reviews for The Alkahest
daniella2cool chapter 83 . 7/22
I hope you comeback to this it's so funny!
Vorena7 chapter 83 . 7/15
Wonderful story! Not sure if you’ll finish it but I enjoyed reading it!
shaila22star chapter 1 . 5/18
are u going to finish this any time soon?
Fairy Of Anime chapter 83 . 5/6
I love it! Please write more soon!
hoenibii chapter 83 . 4/24
I really enjoyed reading the story. It has a great, calming pace without being boring and I like how the characters are described and "painted". Even though the topic 'marriage law' has seen a many stories, so far the storyline is nicely thought out and has no inconsistencies.
I truly hope this story will be continued and finished. It'd be a shame to abandon it after 83 chapters.
All the best, Corinne
Shirley Ujest chapter 83 . 3/26
Although I've been involved in Buffy fanfic since 1999 I'm a newbie to this 'verse and pairing. This story is delightful! It's thoroughly enjoyable to 'watch' Draco & Hermione fall in love and navigate their lives together with their respective friends & families. I think my favorite new person in Hermione's circle is Lucius Malfoy. I feel that his stern demeanor whilst mentoring the wizarding world's 'Golden Girl' is half Pureblood upbringing and half reluctant amazement that a muggleborn witch is as intelligent as he is. Your dialogue between the Gryffindors and Slytherins is clever and hilarious, you got me laughing out loud quite a few times! Even though the last update was in 2019, I'm hoping that chapter 83 isn't the end of this story. Please do continue with it, you're a very talented author and I'll be looking for more of your work. Thanks for the entertainment! ~Shirl
drekeunien chapter 83 . 3/26
We miss you. Come back soon xx
CeredwenFlame chapter 83 . 3/19
This needs to be continued. It's so good!
cherieheard chapter 82 . 2/17
Im so sad it ends here... I've read this for a week straight, it's addicting. Will there be an ending?
darkxlunatiic chapter 5 . 2/9
I'm dying with laughter she's just so mad and there just being so peaceful
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 2 . 1/9
I know you had to think of some way for these two to be forced together in order to discover the love they had for each other, but it just feels so unrealistic as to not make sense. If Hermione got her wand snapped she could always get a new one illegally. Besides that, like Hermione noticed, the rules were oddly specific to someone of her age. Why muggleborns? Why arent half-bloods included? Part of me hoped that Draco held a secret flame for Hermione and had thrown His father’s weight around which is significantly greater than Mr. Weasley’s to get the two of them together. The Malfoy’s are the wealthiest family in all of Great Britain. But from the meeting you described Draco seems just as put out about it as Hermione. And if that’s the case then it just really doesn’t make sense considering they could have got out of it.
Besides that, couldn’t Hermione contest that due to them being highly incompatible (she could claim that even if she was broken and bleeding on the floor that he wouldn’t lift a finger to help her) it would be a very toxic environment for the children and that while the ministry wants magical children, they don’t want anymore psychopathic dictators that would surely spring from such a union?

I’ll keep reading. Hopefully it makes more sense later on.
laloudu77 chapter 83 . 12/21/2021
I love your story sooo much! When will you be updating? I hope soon
frogschanz chapter 83 . 12/5/2021
Absolutely loving this story! Its hilarious! I love Hermione's relationship with Lucius too! I hope you're doing well. As much as I want more of the story your health is more important, so take care of you!
lyingtonguesareclumsy chapter 1 . 11/13/2021
Laughing with in the first five chapters and your Ron is refreshingly wonderful even though they break it off, love it!
Ieodraco05 chapter 83 . 11/10/2021
Some of worst marriage law hp writing and plot we have ever really read.
And by state of all most ¿marriage law fanfics, that is truly saying something to nark this so low
5,659 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »