Reviews for The Alkahest
AliceLookingGlass chapter 83 . 3/24
I did NOT want this story to end. I can’t think when I’ve enjoyed something to much—your writing is so charming and the dialogue is so droll. I kept laughing out loud. Thank you for this!
ashleighmarauder chapter 83 . 1/19
I have cackled throughout this entire fic. Like, honest to goodness cackled and smirked and outright laughed (and in public, no less) at the depictions in this fic. The humor is top notch, and the relationships are just divine. Please tell me it will be updated again?
sriuspotter chapter 5 . 1/5
I swear I'm trying to read this story, but Hermione is so annoying here. I don't think I've ever hated Hermione so much in any fanfic I've read. She is completely petty, stupid, uneducated and insufferable. I was very curious about this fic, but I don't know if I'll be able to read more chapters if Hermione doesn't change her attitude.
Lily Dangerous B chapter 22 . 1/3
Many para
Jaycie Victory chapter 32 . 11/12/2023
Just adorable
Jaycie Victory chapter 28 . 11/12/2023
I felt just as shocked and horrified as Hermione upon hearing Blaise's revelation. And if it's true, it even makes me doubt wanting Hermione and Draco together. Despite how well you've written them. And also because you write Hermione so well in this book that I keep finding myself shipping her with others as well. You've given her such excellent different kinds of chemistry with Harry, Blaise and even Lucius! I kind of want stories from you with them as well :D You're just too good at writing chemistry
Jaycie Victory chapter 17 . 11/10/2023
Man alive I love the dynamic between Lucius and Hermione in this story. It's got me wondering if you've ever written for them romantically... Then wondering if I should feel bad for wondering that!
Jaycie Victory chapter 14 . 11/10/2023
Okay, but you had me shipping Lucius and Hermione for a moment there! Omg...
Jaycie Victory chapter 11 . 11/10/2023
They are utterly adorable when they fight:D
Jaycie Victory chapter 7 . 11/10/2023
Adorable coffee shop scene!
Jaycie Victory chapter 5 . 11/10/2023
I think I'm finding Draco as infuriating as Hermione But it's also very funny. And definite hunts of some serious chemistry
Jaycie Victory chapter 3 . 11/10/2023
Whilst I do understand Mslfoy bring angry at the stipulation around the kids and not being allowed to see them, I hate that he keeps breaking into Hermione's flat and tried to physically intimidate her. He came across downright nasty at points. It is entirely in keeping with who he was at Hogwarts but looking forward to seeing how he changes. And hoping he apologises specifically for this. Very invested!
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 11/10/2023
Great first chapter! You really feel the ease and intimacy of the characters which would be tyere after so many years. The "Ew, and ew!" part made me laugh out loud and you manoeuvred the breakup in such a believable, compassionate way. I loved the little touch of Hermione being oblivious to and slightly humbled by Ron not being attracted to her either. A nice human flaw moment, and feels in keeping with the Hermione in the books who is quite emotionally intelligent but sometimes oblivious. Great job!
Guest chapter 66 . 9/25/2023
Best description of a spiritual, out-of-body experience I've read in a long time. In fact, I've loved everything about this fic so far. You have a marvelous sense of humor. Thank you.
clarkatheart88 chapter 53 . 8/16/2023
Omg I laughed so much at this chapter. Brilliantly written! I LOVE how much thought went into the "love reveal" and Draco's reaction was bloody priceless and soooo Draco! I've been waiting 53 chapters for this and I'm so elated that I did! FINALLY! LOL! THANK you!
5,709 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »