Reviews for The Alkahest
Lizard1988 chapter 83 . 9/18
I loved thishope you continue it someday.
whatica jessica chapter 1 . 9/17
when you're on your third reread on the story while you patiently wait for an update p.s love you and your writing style is to die for and I can wait a little longer for a update because I still have plenty of fluff to read
OH IMAGENTIVE AND CREATIVE ONE chapter 83 . 9/14
OMG Pansy and Luna as if!
Please carry on!
Sincerelyreeny chapter 83 . 9/4
Hope you update soon! I really love this story!:)
Meganjh chapter 1 . 9/2
Please continue this story! I’m too in love with it for it just end!
whispersofday chapter 83 . 8/25
Just wanted to let you know so many of us are thinking of you! I am still in love with this story and will patiently wait for the rest - I know it will be worth the wait.
Jjpressley chapter 24 . 8/21
OMG! When he said "pass the ban cakes under the door one by one." I almost choked I was laughing so hard! Too funn! I love it.
Catulla chapter 83 . 8/12
Omg this has got to be one of the best Dramione stories I’ve ever read! It’s absolutely wonderful and you should definitely continuuuuuueee!
Sophia chapter 17 . 8/9
This is no doubt the best fan fiction I have ever read in my life. Definitely 100% recommend! :)
Gizzy's Mama chapter 83 . 8/7
I’m still so in love with this story and I hope you plan to update soon. I can’t even decide what I love the most about it because all of the relationships are so well done. The friendship and banter between Hermione, Harry and Ron is different than other stories I’ve read as they’re not so wrapped up in bitter anger over the war. There’s an easy going reality you bring out between the three of them. Lucius mentoring Hermione is so very interesting because they are so similar in ways that are appalling to Hermione. Draco’s potion is another mystery that I hope he unravels without Hermione’s help. I applaud his stance to work on his schooling himself because Hermione can be overbearingly annoying, thinking everyone needs or wants her to do the work for them. There’s so much to this story and I love the universe you’ve created. I look forward to reading more soon!
Gizzy's Mama chapter 45 . 8/2
I love this, I love this, I LOVE THIS! He made her cry! He planned this so she DID get her childhood wedding first dance. I love your Draco. Absolutely adore him. And I adore this story. I may have mentioned that. The humor is laugh out loud funny and Hermione is not perfect. She has many faults which her friends call her on. Like real life. I’m not sure how I missed this story for so long but I am so enthralled and invested in it now that I am giddy it’s so long and well done. You’ve created an absolute masterpiece that I will be reading over and over. So very well done. And I love it.
Catulla chapter 20 . 8/1
This is the cutest goddamn story I’ve ever read
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 83 . 7/29
Love the relationship of Draco and Hermione. Love to read more. Update soon please.
symphonica chapter 1 . 7/29
Oh what a lovely explanation of Ron and Hermione's relationship! I love the maturity and insight that Ron showed in having that conversation, which I think is a characterization a lot of people overlook in favour of buffoonery or him messing up the relationship unilaterally. I really respect your characterization and look forward to what you've got coming!
Emma-Kate9885 chapter 29 . 7/27
Okay so based off of what I know now... and given that Lucius may or may not have rigged the match... my bet is that Blaise either never had a crush on Hermione and Draco did or they both did, and Blaise is jealous. And if Lucius did in fact rig it, Draco was unaware, at least initially. So then, I’m excited to see how wrong or right I may be!
4,938 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »