Reviews for The Alkahest
fanatic05 chapter 83 . 7/23
Has this story been abandoned? Please update soon! This is a great story and I can’t wait until we get to the end of it 3
Gonna Roller chapter 83 . 7/19
This and other stories will never be completed now. Post on Tumblr states Shadukiam was jailed for drug possession in 2019.
So might get completed in 2029 but not before.
amk41196 chapter 83 . 7/21
I hope to God that you get the chance to update this wonderful story soon... I will certainly be reading this all over again without hesitating... All 83 chapters of this sweet and epic story... Tc and stay safe.. :)
Serennos chapter 83 . 7/5
Brilliant, witty, talented writing and story. Hope you can complete this one day. Take care.
bondgirltrb chapter 83 . 7/4
Really enjoy this story. please come back and finish it. I especially love the interactions between Hermione and Lucius!
Serennos chapter 70 . 6/28
Bloody hysterical...
WE DON’T HAVE FRONT STOOPS in the UK. We have front steps or we ‘pop out’ the ‘front’ or the ‘back’ or just ‘out’ for a smoke, ciggie or a fag. We don’t need to stipulate it. A UK ‘stoop’ is linked to body posture or underhanded behaviour.
Serennos chapter 53 . 6/26
This is an absolute joy and the friendships you’ve developed are so heart-warming.
Serennos chapter 36 . 6/20
Emotive, well-observed chapter...Phew.
Serennos chapter 33 . 6/19
This is hysterical... Brilliant banter and the Disco antics. It’s great that Ron is on par with Harry and Hermione too, as opposed to being a negative element.
Serennos chapter 32 . 6/19
Who wouldn’t melt after that? Sigh...
HereToRead0168 chapter 1 . 6/19
Of fuck me bendy!
Not another dramatically stupid marriage chore fic! Please let this cliche die a death now! We are begging.
Serennos chapter 28 . 6/19
Hermione hasn’t asked herself the obvious... Why would the Malfoys ‘want’ her?
Serennos chapter 20 . 6/19
Aaah, joy...
Serennos chapter 17 . 6/19
Aaah, the nostalgia of group vomiting and lack of receptacles after a binge. Hahaaaa.
5,635 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »