Reviews for An Echo of the Past
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
"I'm coming home," she whispers, setting the words free against his lips as she lifts up on her toes enough to kiss him again.

Oh the pain but the hope and happiness wins the day.
Thanks
The-KLF chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Ooh I love this, it's so rare to see stories with Rick's possible PTSD, thank you for writing it.
3rdfah chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
It's so good to see someone writing effective, affective stories based on current episodes. The whole scenario is so completely plausible, it makes me wonder if something like this will bring an end to this separation.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Awwww, I love, love, love this! Awesome story:)
lifemoveson123 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Love it
tshlw chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Very interesting take on the shot. Do think that time effected him more than he let on so can see this happening. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Perfect

Perfect
Andimcc chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Great story!
rebecca.crymes chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Thank you - I thought he would have a reaction as well last night to her and the sniper - thanks for adding it in
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
this is all I wanted when I saw that scene and then some more and it's amazing
also my heart
'He's her home. he always has been. he always will be' yep I am fine this is fine everything is fine
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I like this one shot. 4 years later and it still haunts him. I like how everyone is there for Rick.
Netsrik1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Beautiful. My first thought in that scene was that Kate would have a flashback. It never occurred to me that it could be Rick. I loved this!