Reviews for A Different Kind of Pacifist
guest chapter 9 . 3/22
Not sure if you know/saw this or not, i just saw this youtube video by this youtuber ' Go Galactic! ' titled ' Undertale and Iji (Comparing 2 related indie games) ' which made me remember this crossover you have here i read about a while back. he even namedrop ' alphastruck ' on tumblr ( which survived the tumblr purges a while back and is still update to this very day thankfully ) and even posted a link under the video description to the tumblr blog site for fans curious to check it out if they want to. also hope you and others you know like friends and family of yours are staying healthy and safe from the COVID-19 outbreak also know as The Corona Virus.
Atryx10 chapter 9 . 10/3/2019
This was the ideal path though.
She fulfilled all criteria for the pacifist ending, albeit the alphys one was a sort of outlier.
I do not understand why it didn't trigger, other than author shenanigans.
Atryx10 chapter 8 . 10/3/2019
century should be millenia
decades should be centuries
I highly doubt Asriel died to guns after all.
williamcll chapter 9 . 5/29/2019
Finally caught up, I wonder how many endings you will make
Time Knight Leo chapter 8 . 1/13/2019
Admittedly, I wasn't expecting you to reply back to me.

Anyway, another good chapter. And Sans does bring up a good point: General Tor and Asgore are very similar. Both are leaders who are forced to commit terrible deeds by their people, even though they themselves never wanted to... Hearing Asgore saying 'It is the will of my people' just after Iji explained about Tor to Sans was especially chilling, as it told me that this was the Tor situation all over again...

... which is all the more apparant with the term 'First Ending'...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2018
read this to start to where this story is right now. hope to see this to the end of this crossover between two indi games. also on a another topic. but alongside your iji fanfic on tvtropes i also found this link to this iji interactive tumblr ask blog called alphastruck and say that it was recommend under your name alongside the other iji fanfic recommendation on tvtropes expect when i click on the link it say the blog not found even with a google search no such luck. i fear it may of got deleted or lost due to recent events on tumblr. hope you or the owner of alphastruck see this review and reply or at least talk about this somewhere even on your fanfic.
Time Knight Leo chapter 5 . 11/17/2018
I've currently read the first 7 parts of this, and I gotta say, it has been an interesting read. Hope you'll continue this soon.

Typing this here instead of on Chapter 7 because I had something to say. When Iji had that vision of Undyne's death. my mind instantly thought of those visions from Xenoblade.
Anon chapter 7 . 4/28/2018
hope you do ok with your work-searching & errands. i also like how iji time in the underground is going well even along with her and Ansaksie encounter with sans and also how she interact with the first fallen child/chara. also you do let'plays? funny enough i am watching one right now online as i type this review/comment. good luck with your let plays too.
linkthetoaoftime chapter 6 . 9/8/2017
Cool to see this story is still updating, Sans encounter with Ansaksie should be interesting.
wingedcatgirl chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
Y'know, if I'd been told there was an in-between class of molds, I'd have figured the name would be something like "Moldium", or "Molddle".
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2017
The TvTropes Pantheon actually uses the Dungeons and Dragons scale of ranking deities.
And were those Dogs maybe the ones that would have made up Amalgamate?
ThatOneGuy chapter 5 . 6/17/2017
Will Alphys even bother going through with "the plan?" Not sure if she would have heard Iji explain she's attempting to be an ambassador, and refuses to kill Asgore, but if she did, it seems unlikely she would try. Even if she didn't hear that, I think Alphys is probably smart enough to realise the original plan wouldn't work on an adult like Iji. Also, with the whole "extermination of the majority of humans and our civilisation" thing, Mettaton doesn't have a whole lot of reason to try and take Iji's soul and go to the surface. I'll save my questions about Asgore until the next chapter :P Still really enjoying this fic, hope you're still enjoying writing it as much as i'm enjoying reading it :)
ThatOneGuy chapter 4 . 5/14/2017
What does "see ya on Third mean?" I mean, the chapters don't come out on the 3rd day of a month, the third month of the year, or even 3 months apart. I am confuse.
Also, I wonder what Iji's Lvl is, it can't be that high, considering sans' explanation mean that high lvl means being able to completely distance herself when killing, and Iji is always incredibly reluctant to kill, taking all other paths (even esoteric and weird paths) to avoid it.
I'm enjoying the story, and look forward to more :)
biotech776 chapter 3 . 1/31/2017
Really enjoying the story so far, but i have a few questions.
1. Will this be continuing?
2. If Iji doesn't save with the "save points" or with Determination, how does she save?
3. Will all the more overtly "gamey" things be removed? (current examples, save stars, papyrus' dating hud, the easy to draw cube)
4. Since save stars are removed, what will the amalgamate that's disguised as a save star look like? If it still a save star, would Iji even approach it without large amounts of caution?
5. If iji has all weapons, doesn't that mean she has the Banana Gun? (god i hope so)
thank's for writing this! i'm really enjoying it :)
eren jeager 1st chapter 1 . 10/26/2016