Reviews for Milk Teeth
*sighs* I hope all is well.
like smoke in my lungs chapter 32 . 5/23
This story has been gorgeously crafted and I can't believe this is where it leaves off! I hope you one day return to it :)
Still anxious for more!
QueenieNini chapter 32 . 1/6
Marcus sounds horrible! Can't wait for more
juicytreat2 chapter 32 . 12/26/2016
Omg! Please update soon!
juicytreat2 chapter 21 . 12/26/2016
I'm so curious as to what is going on with Edward. I should go to sleep but I want to know what happens next! So good!
juicytreat2 chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
The Stone Roses is one of my all time favorite bands. I was so happy to see the in this story!
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 32 . 12/24/2016
Wow!
shannon30033 chapter 32 . 12/19/2016
So glad to see you back. Thanks for the update. Awesome fic. Riveting.
bonz245 chapter 32 . 12/17/2016
Very good chapter...thanks.
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 32 . 12/16/2016
Oh my gosh...so it was MOM who left and Marcus stayed! I hope she catches up to Cullen. But I also hope Marcus' cronies are gone. Sad backstory for our Cullen...I knew it would be. *sniffles*
I really love this story...so well captured by a brilliant writer. *winks* If you don't get a chance to update, Happy Holidays to you and yours, my sweet Sparrow! Read ya soon! Love you! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 31 . 12/15/2016
Ok, scary now...Marcus and his cronies are in her home! I mean Cullen is there but can he fight them all off and keep Bella safe too?! Boy I hope so.
Well, hello, my lovely Sparrow, I'm sorry I'm so late in reading these updates. I fell far behind on everything. I've been really battling crummy health days. So been having a good week for once and trying to play catch up. So glad I got to this story. I love it so.
I'm ready to press "next" and see what will happen. Love you and hope is all going well there. {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
shonla chapter 32 . 12/5/2016
Great chapter.
Cockerspanmom chapter 32 . 12/5/2016
Edward is back and finally sharing. Marcus is sure something else. Creepy guy.
azilized chapter 32 . 12/4/2016
Thank you for this chapter ! I held my breath through it all... Marcus gives me the chills ! We learned a little bit more about Edward, I love the way you write this character, you're good ;)
1,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »