Reviews for An Eye For An Eye
guitarlover56784 chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
Oops I forgot there was one more chapter to go. I agree, they died FARR too easily.
guitarlover56784 chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
AWWWW I was SOOOOO hoping for torture. They deserved pain, They deserved to die, broken in body, spirit and mind. Ugh. Oh well. On to the next of your stories!
guitarlover56784 chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
Oh oh oh oh my GOD I am so excited to see them all die! As evil as that may be.. Oh please torture them first, please, please please... Please?
guitarlover56784 chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
oh my God kill them! Kilil them all already!
guitarlover56784 chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
Oh I am soooo excited to see elrond kill them all. He IS going to kill them all... Right? Right? ... right? there might even be elrond using his elven ring, though I doubt it. The only thing I can think of him using his ring for is against sauron
guitarlover56784 chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
Oh for the love of God girl, let him go and kick some ass!
Namei chapter 22 . 12/18/2013
Thank you for creating such an impeccably beautiful story
Book girl fan chapter 21 . 12/11/2013
I know he had to die, but I"m still sorry he did.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 22 . 6/9/2013
That story is very well written and very real. It also makes me feel very human... Wanting to punish the crazy, evil, sadistic people. Not kill, death penalty and such should be a last measure if it is the only way to protect those they would hurt, but cruel and unusual punishment, like cleaning between the toes of mountain trolls, brushing the teeth of orcs, and looking after the dear sweet arachnid. And possibly being glared at by a rotation of elves for all eternity.
Really well written and very interesting.
-Dyslexic Nerd
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 22 . 1/27/2013
awww! It amazing
alexiana75 chapter 22 . 11/29/2012
The story like a whole was an excellent one. I loved every piece of your humour and without it the story would have been too...I don't know what word to choose. Dry?
This last chapter was amazing. I write too, for many years ago (more than 20), but I was not yet capable to end something. So, this is another "Bravo" for you. Another one, I read your story in two days, despite the fact that my head allmost started to spin at late hours, much like poor Estel's head after his seven or eight's blow...
Did I tell you that I enjoyed very much, the whole story? And you must definetely keep writing!
alexiana75 chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
" Hiding in a tree like highwaymen waiting for our own father to appear in an attempt to save our little brother from a crazy elf lord with a vendetta against said father? What do you mean, 'not normal"
Ok, this one was too good. I allmost started laughing, and I am at work! Maybe I should stop reading for now...But I can't, I want to see what your brilliant mind make up with!
alexiana75 chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
Allright, let's start with the beginning. I started to read your storu yesterday. I enjoyed every chapter, especially the parts with Thranduil tell Legolas to thank Elrond for allowing His house distroyed, or Legolas "things coul get worse. Later: see? That is worse", and all that. For your first fic, you did an excellent job so far. And the torture was realistic enough...I feel sorry for poor Estel, but I am also proud, because he resisted not to cry.
And, I allmost forgot, I really enjoy your comments from the beginning of the chapters...So, how is Antarctica? Or, it was Alaska?
I saw some german words, I think. I'm from Europe too, Romania. So...Danke schon, for a wonderfull story! I can't wait to see what Elrond will do to that C-guy! And, I hope Nolad will help Estel. I like Nolad so far.
Thorongirl chapter 21 . 1/15/2012
And so I have re-read yet another of your stories while I wait for the next chapter of Visions of Betrayal. I know it'll come when it comes, so meanwhile I'm reading some old favorites. I can scarcely believe this was your first story. Sure, I think we can agree that some of the characters *might* be a bit out of character but frankly, I didn't care. This story had so much going for it - action, adventure, angst, humour. A terrific blend of all, and yes, a few scenes that actually brought tears to my eyes - Nolad's death, for one. Poor elf. He was SO well written, but the plot (in the form of an evil, evil authoress) did demand it, after all. And poor Estel - being told that his best friends and his brothers had died; I was heartbroken! Okay, so so far I've re-read AEFAE, TWIN, ten chapters of THOM, and printed off A Sea of Troubles. I'm so glad you write really long stories. I love them. I wouldn't have it any other way. BTW, did I mention you are an amazing author? It's too bad the Tolkien estate doesn't see fit to allow *for profit* fiction based on the original work. You would be writing best sellers! It's unfair is what it is. Anyways, I know that VOB will 'come when it comes' but tomorrow wouldn't be too soon:) Happy writing!
Tegi chapter 22 . 1/14/2012
Nili,

Vor allem deutsche ist nicht meine erste Sprache, aber ich möchte die Praxis, also bitte verzeiht meine Fehler.

Ich weiß wirklich schulde Ihnen eine Überprüfung (oder drei). Ich habe die meisten Ihrer Geschichten zu lesen, aber ich dachte, dass ich nicht ganz eigennützig, und versuchen Sie, mindestens einmal überprüfen für jede Ihrer Geschichten.

Nun, wo anfangen? Sie gab mir einen Herzinfarkt, brachte mich zum Lachen, du hast mir etwas nah an einem Herzinfarkt, Sie hat mich fast weinen, wenn du Nolad getötet hat Sie bewogen, noch einen weiteren Herzinfarkt, und ich genoss jede Sekunde. Obwohl leicht AU, sind alle Zeichen ganz im Kanon, und ich vor allem genießen Sie Ihre Darstellung der Zwillinge. Obwohl Aragorn wird Alpträume für eine Weile zu kommen, glaube ich ...

Jedenfalls bin ich aus der Lektüre zu halten. Halten Sie sich die gute Arbeit!

Tegi