Reviews for An Eye For An Eye
Elenna123 chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
Does anyone else think there are WAY too many guilt trips in this family?
kingofrock1973 chapter 22 . 6/22/2010
hey i know you wrote this a few years ago so i'm a little late in reviewing, but i just found this story so im going to anyway. :) it was really really good, i enjoyed it greatly and am now going to go read all your other stories! great job with this, really you have a great talent!
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Lol well put it this way Elrond, at least everyone will be able to distinguish the twins. LOL
sexyninjalady chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
If Aragorn is 20 something in this and in his 80's? in LOTR then how old is Asfaloth,Glorfindel's horse?
nightcrawler chapter 22 . 1/23/2010
what! its over? SON OF AN ORC! lol just kidding great story!
Feuerregen chapter 21 . 5/21/2009
Ich bin ehrlich:

Ich habe mir zwischendurch und am Ende die Tränen nicht verkneifen können.

Die ganze Story ist wunderbar geschrieben, die Emotionen sind greifbar, mir taten manchmal sogar Körperstellen weh, wenn verletzungen während des Kampfes beschrieben wurden und besonders immer wieder der Kopf, wenn Aragorn auf ein neues gegen den Baum donnerte. Es tat weh, verdammt!

Aber ich muss sagen, Legolas' Pferd war immer wieder ein schöner Lichtblick, vor allem, als Elrohir mit blutiger Hand zu den anderen aufschloss.

Es ist herrlich, auf was für einer innigen und eigentlich nciht als Freundschaft zu bezeichenden Ebene du Aragorns und Legolas beziehung gehalten hast. Ich finde, dafür reicht sogar die Bezeichnung "Liebe" nicht aus.

Aber auch Nolad ist mir im Laufe der Story ans Herz gewachsen. Es war fast schon grausam zu lesen, wie zerrissen er zwischen Treue und gesundem Menschenverstand war.

Ich hoffe aufrichtig, noch weitere Werke aus deiner Feder lesen zu dürfen!

LG, Feuerregen
Mare chapter 22 . 9/15/2008
Very nice ending - it looks like (almost) everything turned out wonderfully. :)

Mare chapter 16 . 9/15/2008
Haha, I love how Elrond plays a much bigger part in this story then I have seen in other stories. He is actually out and about! And getting knives pressed against his throat! That's so awesome.

Mare chapter 14 . 9/15/2008
Ah hah hah, awesome. I love it when writers hurt the characters - it makes the story just the much more fun! :D

Mare chapter 9 . 9/15/2008
Ah-hah-hah, yeah - the amount of times that Estel has been hit up-side the head in this story.. I'm quite surprised he hasn't at least had a concussion or something. XD

It's a pleasure reading your work, so keep up the fantastic writing, kay?

black4minister chapter 22 . 8/30/2008
oh my god-i think that is one of the best stories i have ever read. i loved the story line-so full an dcomplicated and the characters you invented are brillent. i hated you abit along the way though, with all those cliffys and bashings of our fantastic four. but it all worked out ok-such a brillent story. i'm off now to read the rest of your stories so watch this space for more reviews...
asdfjkl chapter 22 . 7/22/2008
flipping awesome! except for the fact that mellonamin looks like melanomin (the skin stuff) at a glance, this was a very good story. beautifully angsty without going overboard, people who were injured stayed injured, and the plot was very interesting!

thank you! keep writing :D
Thais of the Star chapter 22 . 7/15/2008
This is really a fantastic story. It's nice to see an author who is not only good with conceptualizing stories like this but also writting them well, and you're done a fantastic job here.

Can't wait to move on to the others you're written!

Thais of the Star
OcherMe chapter 22 . 3/31/2008
Well, I know its been what...5 years since you wrote this story, but I'm going to give you a review anyways:)

Wow. That's pretty much all I can say. I read this whole thing in less then 24 hours (which didn't make my mom to happy, believe me) and I have to say this is pretty much the most amazing fanfic I've read in a very, very long time. I can always tell a good fanfic when it gives me butterflies in my stomach, and believe me, my stomach nearly ripped open and flew out of my body. It was literally that amazing. Especially for being the first piece you've ever written.

I really needed this too. Around the time you wrote this I was very heavily into LOTR fanfics, obviously brought on by Cassia and Siobhan of course, but I slowly have integrated to Twilight fanfics. They were good at first, but there is seriously a lack of good writers in the Twilight fanfiction world. So I decided to venture back into the world of LOTR again, and whose is the first story I read? YOURS of course:) And now I am thoroughly addicted, once again. And I have only you to blame for that:)

Anyways, this is getting long, but I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed your fic, nearly 5 years later:) I am anxious to read more of your work, and am glad to see you are still writing:) I look forward to more!
StarLight9 chapter 22 . 2/12/2008
Hey! I read this amazing story a few months ago and finally got the chance to review. What can I say - great angst, great action, great humor... what more can a girl ask for? I have to admit something - so many people had told me before that you are a great author, and your stories had been recommended to me by so many readers I trust completely, that for a while I was tempted to add you to fav. authors even before reading your stories :) Well, I decided against it, but now after I have read this I can easily add you to favs :D

I would have reviewed every chapter, this story definitely deserved it, but I didn't have internet access while reading it. I knew that I would have no internet for a while, so I downloaded it on my laptop, so that I could read. I read in in one go. It took me 2 days and a half - I could hardly put it down.

There is nothing I would have changed about this story. Of course, I am sad that Nolad had to die, but it was the logical development. He is definitely one of the best OC's I have read.

I am sorry I can't write more right now, I have to go and I read this a while ago, so I don't remember all details, but I remember that one of my favorite moments was when Legolas arrives injured and half-delirious and asks "Elrohir, why is your hair green?" It was incredible!

I also liked how the main theme - revenge, an eye for an eye - was represented in the humorous pranks at the begining. Estel dyes his brothers hair green to revenge something, then Elldan seeks revenge, and they continue playing pranks on each other, following the "an eye for an eye" idea. But when someone seeks revenge on them, they unite and stand together. I don't know if this was intentional, actually I think it probably wan't, but it turned out nicely.

I will definitely check your other works when I have time.

~StarLight