Reviews for An Eye For An Eye
Bri chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I love this story already and I'm only on chapter two. It is so well written and enjoyable. Thanks for writing it.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 22 . 2/20/2011
Wow! I read the first 21 chapters all day yesterday and read the last one today. I couldn't stop reading! The plot was original and interesting! I liked how you developed all your OC's and kept the cannon characters true to their personalities. Truly a great piece! And just for the record, I'm glad you didn't cut off Aragorn's fingers and I thought Legolas being poisoned was hilarious! :D
CC.V.RG chapter 22 . 2/8/2011
This was an AMAZING story! I absolutely adored it (oh, thank god donyc is gone...*growls*)! i'm gonna go off and read some of your other stories now, so...yay! :)
kspadawan chapter 22 . 12/5/2010
This has been an epic read. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories, shortly, when I have the time. :j
LisaG16 chapter 22 . 11/30/2010
Ouch! Poor Aragorn! What a very nasty head injury...I have a headache just thinking about it coupled with all the other injuries!

That was a terrific story...very exciting and a wonderful ending. Loved the Elrond/Estel moments...I can never get too much of them. And great friendship stuff with Aragorn and Legolas. :)
Elenna123 chapter 11 . 11/22/2010
AAARRRGGHHH! MORE GUILT TRIPS!

When ELLADAN is being the most sensible person in Rivendell, something is VERY wrong.
Elenna123 chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
Does anyone else think there are WAY too many guilt trips in this family?
kingofrock1973 chapter 22 . 6/22/2010
hey i know you wrote this a few years ago so i'm a little late in reviewing, but i just found this story so im going to anyway. :) it was really really good, i enjoyed it greatly and am now going to go read all your other stories! great job with this, really you have a great talent!
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Lol well put it this way Elrond, at least everyone will be able to distinguish the twins. LOL
sexyninjalady chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
If Aragorn is 20 something in this and in his 80's? in LOTR then how old is Asfaloth,Glorfindel's horse?
nightcrawler chapter 22 . 1/23/2010
what! its over? SON OF AN ORC! lol just kidding great story!
Feuerregen chapter 21 . 5/21/2009
Ich bin ehrlich:

Ich habe mir zwischendurch und am Ende die Tränen nicht verkneifen können.

Die ganze Story ist wunderbar geschrieben, die Emotionen sind greifbar, mir taten manchmal sogar Körperstellen weh, wenn verletzungen während des Kampfes beschrieben wurden und besonders immer wieder der Kopf, wenn Aragorn auf ein neues gegen den Baum donnerte. Es tat weh, verdammt!

Aber ich muss sagen, Legolas' Pferd war immer wieder ein schöner Lichtblick, vor allem, als Elrohir mit blutiger Hand zu den anderen aufschloss.

Es ist herrlich, auf was für einer innigen und eigentlich nciht als Freundschaft zu bezeichenden Ebene du Aragorns und Legolas beziehung gehalten hast. Ich finde, dafür reicht sogar die Bezeichnung "Liebe" nicht aus.

Aber auch Nolad ist mir im Laufe der Story ans Herz gewachsen. Es war fast schon grausam zu lesen, wie zerrissen er zwischen Treue und gesundem Menschenverstand war.

Ich hoffe aufrichtig, noch weitere Werke aus deiner Feder lesen zu dürfen!

LG, Feuerregen
Eliof chapter 22 . 9/15/2008
Very nice ending - it looks like (almost) everything turned out wonderfully. :)

Eliof chapter 16 . 9/15/2008
Haha, I love how Elrond plays a much bigger part in this story then I have seen in other stories. He is actually out and about! And getting knives pressed against his throat! That's so awesome.

Eliof chapter 14 . 9/15/2008
Ah hah hah, awesome. I love it when writers hurt the characters - it makes the story just the much more fun! :D

813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »