Reviews for An Eye For An Eye
AngelMouse5 chapter 4 . 1/21/2003
Excelletn chapter mate! really well done!

Keep it up, and you've still left it really mysterious as to who that elf is and who he's after.. but i'm thinking Elrond now for some reason...

I love the confrontation b/w Legolas and his friends to, that's exactly how I envision his and Aragorns friendship to be. Keep it up!
e chapter 4 . 1/21/2003
um, estel had better have just collapsed from exhaustion. this is a pretty good story, i really enjoy it! i want to know what the eeeeevil elf is planning! mwa-ha-ha-ha, it wouldn't have any pain for our dear elves and human, now, would it?
alexa chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
You are soooo talented!

This just keeps getting better and better! i hope that legolas gets to rivendell soon, next chapter maybe? (crosses fingers). Either way i hope that u update soon!
Ruth chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
Dear Nili,

As you are such a 'review junkie' hehe, here is another one to add to your list. Your story is well written and very funny. I love the general threads of naughtiness and mischief running through it, and the weary reactions of the much put-upon fathers. Hehe. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Ruth
Ting chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
Keep writing! *Slays the balrog the author is hiding behind. GAHHHHHHHHHHH!
Ting chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
It's .

(You're Welcome.)
Hwoarang Girl chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
Ahhh no! Elladan!

Those evil wargs!And I'm guessing that this is only the _beginning_ of all the fights and disaster in store for us readers...

I hope Elladan is alright! Poor thing!

I love the way you've presented this chapter - specifically the contrast between the scene when Aragorn went to apologise to Elladan, and the warg attack... a great mix of humour and tragedy... and as I have already mentioned this a couple of times, I might as well add it once more: I really hope Elladan does have the chance to get Aragorn back...

CONTINUE SOON! *glomps you* please?

Peace out and take care,

~Hwoarang Girl~
Vana Burke chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
Oh no! Fue comido! Please continue, you left me at a horrible cliffhanger. Don't let him die!
reginabean chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
AAAAAAHHHHHH! *runs quickly, not realizing there is a cliff coming up...ieeeeeee..., quickly grabs onto the edge of the cliff and is holding on for dear life...* will she live? or will waiting for the next installment be to much for our heroine, reginabean, causing her to plummit to her death in the canyon miles below? stay tuned to find out! (looking forward for the next chapter...hhehehhe :) :)...)
MegumiFuu chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
You're welcome for the review and here's another.

Ack! Evil cliffhanger! Poor Elladan, I hope he's not injured too badly. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Sorry if I sounded nit-picky about the verb tense thing, I didn't mean to. Just thought that I would let you know.

Keep up the good work.
Christy chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
interesting. I hope to see more of this stranger watching the boys. He seems very purity minded.
Trin Kallos chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK! ELLADAN! NOOOOOOOOO! They bit your head off, didn't they! DIDN'T THEY!

Elladan: No, you see, it is still attached...or at least I hope it is...YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING TO MY HEAD, NILI!

Zam: *has a mental imaged of Elladan's head falling off* Oh, no!

Glónduil's evil, isn't he! And he's gonna turn on Legolas, isn't he! OH, THE INHUMANITY! Or inelfity in this case..._

I'm so hyper and paranoid right now...maybe it's the switch I made from Coke to Diet Coke...either that or it's the fact I came so close to capturing Legolas. *glares towards the direction that the elf prince ran, somehow managing to escape her orcs*

Alas! I wish I could talk more, but I have a science experiment due the 30th and I haven't even picked it out yet! I'm so mad! Before I go looking for ideas, though, we are going to slaughter the science teachers at my school!

Urkwush: ORC HORDE! WE RIDE NORTH!

Eomer: Don't steal my lines!

Zam: EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! *rides north with her orcs*
Jenny chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
wow, this story is so good! It reminds me of when I started reading Cassia's mellon Chronicles, this really has a lot of potential! I hope you don't kepp us waiting for too long for th next chapter!
Mia chapter 3 . 1/18/2003
Continue writing!
ThE iNsAnE oNe chapter 3 . 1/18/2003
fred: *whines and hides behind tio*

tio: stop being a wuss...your ten times the size of a normal warg, remember?

fred: *considers* *bears teeth in a doggy grin*

tio: *pats on the head* good puppy.

yes, food gets my dog rather nutty. not dog food but what ever the family is eating. he sits and he stares at you while you are eating...its rather disturbing...

um, where did legolas go again? *looks confused* sorry, im having a brainfart... *relooks at story* oh wait nevermind! ehehe, sorry about that... i thought for a second that he was with Aragorn and Elladan and Elrohir... yeah, its definately late. my brain has left me for good.

EEEPPPP! ELLADAN! ESTEL! ELROHIR! *howls* MY POOR BOYS!

Elladan: x_x

Estel: *mutters something about soiling another tunic*

Elrohir: *runs hand down his face* how is it when ever we go somewhere, we always get into some sort of trouble? *nudges Elladan with his foot* are you dead?

Elladan: x_x

Estel: *pokes Elladan* Hey, Ono, your hair's turning green again.

Elladan: *shoots up and grabs estel by the neck* WHAT?

Elrohir: _ Good, he's just fine.

Yeah, everythings good here! _ Good work Nili, get more up soon...

Your Fan,

tHe InSaNe OnE

ps- thanks again for reviewing my fic... the next one should be up soon... hopefully...
813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »