Reviews for Kill Me Romantically
JiminSugaHope chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
THEY’RE GOMEZ AND MORTICIA ADDAMS! and i am Toph. Enjoying every minute of it
Deja Vu 22 chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Curse you! I was reading this in English class and I nearly burst out laughing in the dead silence. As soon as Mai said "Go fish" I couldn't keep it down. This was an absolutely hilarious masterpiece. Thank you for writing it. Though, I'm curious if Zuko is actually interested in plays to the point of quoting then word for word, or that was all just part of the ruse. Well done on this
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
This was great! Thanks
DarkKing009 chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
oh my yep?! 4/5
TidePoolDevil chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
*howls with laughter* Oh- *wheezes* my god! *falls off chair* This is so good!
Delirium0629 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I love this beyond anything.
4thwallvigilante chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
im cry ing this is so funny
The-Red-Lip chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I adore this fanfiction!
AMAZING!
I am typically a ZUTARA shipper (through and through)but this story is wonderful!
great job!
booklover2098 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Oh my god. This was fucking amazing! I loved it! I died laughing at the end when it was revealed as a prank! Genius!
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
This was really good! ️
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
I love the idea of Zuko being a theater nerd XD
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Thanks for the chuckles this one gave me!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Best thing like adams family!*grin*
Zuko/Mai/Toph BroOTP !
The summary really got me and I always thought Mai was cool and i do ship Mai and Zuko but I don't really read any fics about them(I might go and read some now thou).
I love this so much love the friendships and the end was hilarious (im still laughing), lol, they all ran away(lol,seriously) .
frostystuffs chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Okay, so I read this days ago when I got into back into my ATLA obsession and I absolutely loved it. I haven't been reviewing recently because I've been a bit busy, but this story was so good I had to come back to review.

First off, I really liked how you did everything through one person's eyes at a time. It really made it interesting and have new light to it. Also, I liked how we didn't find out till a bit towards the ending that it was a joke - unless you mentioned it earlier and I was oblivious.

Second, it's so cute! In a way that only Maiko can be, anyhow. They're so close in this and your wrote it in such a way that it wasn't forced but fit very nicely and made me feel all happy inside. You wrote them like soulmates, lovers, partners, and friends. I didn't even ship this ship until I read this fic and read how well you wrote them together.

Lastly, THIS WAS STINKIN HILARIOUS! Dude, I was laughing out loud to the point that I had to take a few breaks. Great job!

Have a blessed day!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
very funny and cuteish. love the character interaction and thoughts