Reviews for Kill Me Romantically
ArtisteFish chapter 1 . 3/29
Omigosh this is AMAZING. I was almost ready to believe all this of Zuko and Mai just cuz of how wonderfully you wrote it, but then the ending snuck up on me and I went “OF COURSE!” Awesome story!
boredasmai chapter 1 . 3/24
hahahahahahaha i've never laughted so hard with a fic before
OrdinaryFruitPunch chapter 1 . 1/6
By far my favourite Maiko story, absolutely 100%. Glad I finally got around to logging back in to favourite this. :) The troll children will always have a special place in my heart.
Sauwk chapter 1 . 10/4/2019
Zuko and Mai being like Gomez and Morticia? That... Accurate when you think about it. I have friend who are like that. Creepy but cute
Sapphire's Ink chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
I'm very literally dying of laughter, there are tears in my eyes! like, bruh! This is so funny!
finstermunker chapter 1 . 7/19/2019
Well that was just hilarious. And fantastic. Wonderful take on mai. 15/10
LightDas chapter 1 . 7/14/2019
I liked your story although I think that the fact I favourited (is that a word) it gave that particular information away. I just wanted to leave a review. Okay bye.
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
i lol for real at the end. what a great story!
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
Best prank ever.
I laughed so hard the whole time.
But I totally love the idea that Zuko gave Mai his first knives (she fell for him then, I'm sure).
Sephiroth Cresent-Valentine chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
This is one of the greatest things I've ever read and they give me serious Gomez and Morticia vibes.
ThisIsHowLongUsernamesCanBeeee chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
Just love it!
kencpd chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
Omg. this cracked me up. i love toph and zuko friendship. and i really really love soft-hearted zuko. good job with this!
guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
yes, precious troll children they are
JiminSugaHope chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
THEY’RE GOMEZ AND MORTICIA ADDAMS! and i am Toph. Enjoying every minute of it
Deja Vu 22 chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Curse you! I was reading this in English class and I nearly burst out laughing in the dead silence. As soon as Mai said "Go fish" I couldn't keep it down. This was an absolutely hilarious masterpiece. Thank you for writing it. Though, I'm curious if Zuko is actually interested in plays to the point of quoting then word for word, or that was all just part of the ruse. Well done on this