Reviews for Plaything of the Gods
Update
Please update
Awesome story
ming51 chapter 7 . 8/12
Plz update this story its such a great story
fallingyuki chapter 7 . 8/12
Great chapter.
Yes! I've been waiting ages for a new chapter of this story thank you so much i love this story so much great job
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 7 . 8/2
Hmmm oh dear is thi going to end up an Inu/Kag pairing?
izumooichi chapter 7 . 8/1
Thank you for the update! This is great so far! Keep up the hard work!
Cyrus559 chapter 7 . 7/31
Thank you for another exciting chapter, it has been very interesting seeing how Inu Taisho made a slow recovery while Kagome watched over him. It was very thoughtful of you to let Kagome give him a small introduction to the modern world, that detail is often missing when people from the past suddenly get stuck in the future. I really hope you will take your time and let Kagome show him around a little bit when they get outside, seeing things on a picture is one thing, experience them for real is something completely else Moshin is an interesting relative of Sango and Miroku, but I hope having Inu Taisho stay with Kagome's family will be easier since they are far more open and welcoming to demons, at least I guess they will be so for Inu Yasha's father.

Besides, it is interesting to see a story from you that don't focus on Sesshoumaru, but rather on Inu Taisho (and Inu Yasha if counting from Kagome's point of view). I hope you will update again soon, it is wonderful to read a story that doesn't rush forward but include thoughts and wonderings : )
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 6 . 6/11
Well this is certainly interesting! Can't wait to see where it goes!
laknight11 chapter 6 . 4/25
I absolutely adore all of your stories I have read so far, and this one is no different. I particularly have a soft spot for Inutashio/Kagome stories and it's sad that there aren't more out there! So imagine my surprise at finding yours! So far I'm loving it, your OC is wonderful and I love how you have portrayed Kagome- I've read many stories where she was written as having moved on from her time traveling days and never agreed with that outlook, so I'm happy that you have captured the deep pain she feels now!

I'm so curious to see where you take this story, the chapters you have up so far have brought up so many unanswered questions! It's tickled me pink because I usually feel a sense of where a story is going to go, but how you write and everything you have done with this story has left me on the edge of my seat wondering where you're going to take this and how! It's exciting and I truly can't wait for an update, however long it takes.

I know life can get in the way sometimes from writing and updating stories, but I will wait however long it takes to see a chapter added to this story. Wonderful job so far, I absolutely love your writing style! Thank you for the great read!
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 6 . 2/17
love hope for more soon!
fredisagirl chapter 6 . 2/7
Love this please continue this story
0926 chapter 6 . 11/3/2016
Please update this is my favorite story I've ever read so please update
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
Please update its getting soooo good. I can't wait for an update this is my third time Re-reading it all. keep up the awesome work looking forwards to the story.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »