Reviews for Bringing Out the Battousai
Forever Dreamin chapter 7 . 8/27/2007
I can't wait to read the next chapter!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Well, I feel a bit as if I walk into the middle of something. Obviously this had to have been building for some time for them each to just finally pop off like that. Good tension between them. Kenshin certainly was at his limit.
JessieDevil666 chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
(this is a review for every chapter because I just read up to seven and reviewing each one would kill my computer)

I love this story! I have some doubts about Kenshin saying fuck, but it is really good! I cant wait to see the next update!
Reignashii chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
- wow your back its been a while! i was wondering when you would update hehe well see you when you update again looking forward to it!
Arwey chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
I've always loved this so glad that you updated and am looking forward to more from you in the future.
GERHDFGN chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
aww poor kauru, this is a good fic, keep it up.

luv Fina
Alysandrya chapter 6 . 5/23/2006
In case anyone else wonders again, I didn't die, but close: I joined the damned military. -sigh- I plan on writing again, but I've long since forgotten my password, and no longer have the email account connected to my name. When I finally do write again, I'll post my new name in my reviews for my old stuff, and connect it with the new stuff. Ever so sorry for the confusion though. I completely meant to finish all these stories, and I always have so many ideas rolling around my head. Just instinctual, I guess... anyhow, just in case anyone still cares...
skenshingumi chapter 6 . 2/19/2005
Wow! You've got it all: a naked Kesnhin swimming in the moonlight (sounds like a nice fantasy), attempted rape, Kenshin breaking his vow and finally consummation...and then you don't update for a year? Hope your RL allows you to continue...
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
I have read several of your stories now. I don't know if you realize how well you do the romance/sexual tension between Kaoru and Kenshin. You write the internal monologues and the dialog very well. Great feel for the characters. I just wished you finished more of your stories.
kimi.the.water.spirit chapter 6 . 5/22/2004
You must update! I really like this story! Althought I dont really understand how she could climex with just 2 thrust it normally takes more...? Oh well please just update soon!-
Guest chapter 6 . 5/19/2004
Hey it's u again! Well if u keep this up ur going to have to deal with u being my favorite writer & you'll be the first. Why is it taking so long for u to update? I hope ur ok, if ur not then whose going to write such such such great great great Rurouni Kenshin FF.? Well I hope nothing happend to u or any thing bad. IF SO I'LL HAVE TO GO & KICK YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL'S A*S! I don't care if I have to turn to a freaken fairy to do it I'll make it sorry the day it met me! BYE BYE!
catti-dono chapter 6 . 1/4/2004
um its been almost a year, are you going to finish or not.
Mika chapter 6 . 11/1/2003
wow battousai is SO possessive and well mean but ne kaoru ... u provoke him WAY too much de gozaru hehehehe

finally! da lemon! which should haf happened what in da first chappie but no they are way too slow, battousai screaming, kaoru yelling, kenshin stopping ...etc.

i should make a song or something about that hehe
kaoru66 chapter 6 . 10/15/2003
good story be better with no lemon through from LOVER OF KENSHIN

NanakiloverBrukaoru chapter 6 . 8/16/2003
This is great, please continue very soon!