Reviews for Curse Of Sekh
Garnet Sky chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
Very well written. I only wish this had been a real episode.
Garnet Sky chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
Good for you, Lion-O.
Garnet Sky chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Interesting so far.
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I read the whole thing, and I liked it. I am a fan of the THUNDERCATS cartoon show. The storyline here is superb beyond any T'CATS story I saw on television. It takes place prior to the events of THUNDERCATS, HO!, the movie that was later a five-parter for T'CATS' second season and that had introduced three future ThunderCats. Mumm-Ra unleashing a religious curse on all of Third Earth - totally diabolical. This tale is essential. I most certainly hope that Clare will write more T'CATS in the future.
Alteng chapter 7 . 9/21/2005
A little bit of a deus ex machina on the ending, but the story as a whole is still very much in the spirit of the Thundercats. Although in an earlier chapter, when Lion-o gets captured by the mutants, I would think that Wily kit could have got the mutants started by playing on the bit that they did not trust each other. She could always yell something to get them started or done something like a a small rock at one of them or what have you and say that one of the other mutants did it. Anyway, I also did not realize that Wilykit was pre-teen. I thought she might be an early teen about 13 or 14. Hey, byt the way, what kind of cat is she and WilyKat supoose to be? I mean all the other Thundercats all have a base cat . . . Lion-o a lion, Cheetarah a cheetah, Tygra a tiger, and Panthro a panther.
Alteng chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
Gee, and Lion-o actually stopped to think on his own. I guess he did learn several things during the time of being the Lord of the Thundercats.

Again, I am thinking of other nasty things that the mutants could do to WilyKit, but not the same things as Mumm-Ra. These things would be more of the lines of torture and doing some major bodily pain to the cat girl. That is in their nature, too.

Well, that is all the chapters that I have read so far. And again, I say, you have captured the spirit of the show well.
Alteng chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
I read this a couple of days ago, so I am trying to catch up my reviews. The story again adhers well to the original series. It seems rather extreme that the mutants would go through so much torture to the unicorn for the tail hair. Yet, that is the nature of the characters, and none of them were very bright. Ah, to have reliable intelligent evil flunkies!
Alteng chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I have not seen Thundercats Ho, so I wouldn't get that, but I saw Thundercats a long time ago. And from from I can remember, I think you have caught the spirit of the show.

Ah, no offense, but I would lonve to write a parody of this Prologue. I can be so mean to the evil undead, trust me! But, since you don't know me, I am afraid if I did something like that and sent it to you, you would be insulted. It's not your writing, but the characters. Another words, I could think of some naughty things concerning Mumm-Ra and WilyKit.

Oh well, a nice beginning.
1TheScorpion2 chapter 7 . 8/31/2005
Greetings, great story. I loved the whole plot and everything. I believe my favorite plots are the ones the involve the Thunderkittens. I don't know why, they just do.
Magus Black chapter 6 . 6/11/2004
This is very cool, keep writing (hope Evil wins) ...Or I'll hunt you down and beat you with a shroom-stick
Tiamat11 chapter 4 . 10/16/2003
Yay! An update! I'm enjoying this. Can't wait to see what happens. Please hurry!
Thundercub chapter 3 . 5/29/2003
It was well worth the wait. i can't wait to see if Mumm-Ra succeeds or not...keep it up!
Tiamat11 chapter 2 . 5/6/2003
I like this. It has potential. Are you going to finish it?
Thundercub chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
I'm loving this! And it looks like the Thundercats better become pretty good detectives if they wanna protect one of their own:)
Thundercub chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
I like the beginning of this story and i think it has promise. Strongly urge you to go on...but then any story that mentions at leats one of the twins in the first chapter is bound to catch my eye