Reviews for Marked
MissWM chapter 22 . 3/18
This was quite different. And very interesting. I liked how mature your characters were. And how Edward dealt with the whole falling in love with another person thing. It was true. And he was not hurtful or anything. I really liked this. Thanks for sharing
SassYNoleS chapter 22 . 11/17/2021
So Good! Thanks for giving us an insight into Tanya's life
SassYNoleS chapter 21 . 11/17/2021
Loved!

From start to finish I loved this story!

Thank you for sharing your words with us Xx
SassYNoleS chapter 20 . 11/17/2021
Bella is amazing! I loved the way she defended herself and Edward ... and she did it with dignity... She also gave Tanya a lot to think about!

Great chapter X
SassYNoleS chapter 18 . 11/17/2021
Nasty... Just plain tasteless and Nasty!

Poor Bella.. I Loved how Edward defended her and she in turn tried to defend them too!
SassYNoleS chapter 18 . 11/17/2021
Oh .. Just so much love for this story!

This chapter was perfect
SassYNoleS chapter 17 . 11/16/2021
LOVED !
SassYNoleS chapter 16 . 11/16/2021
I love this Edward .. he is truthful without being cruel ... I love that he is such a sweet man!

Carlisle's words were true .. Everyone of them he spoke of to Edward .. and that is what he needed ..

LOVED X
SassYNoleS chapter 15 . 11/16/2021
The difference between Bella and Tanya, besides their ages is that Bella is genuinely sweet and considers other peoples feelings and emotions! Tanya's main priority has been her magazine and that is it ..

I loved the sweet kiss and the passionate one at the end of this chapter!

LOVED
SassYNoleS chapter 14 . 11/16/2021
Oh My Fucking God!

Tanya is evil .. and whilst you can understand her hurt about her marriage ending ... she has no one to blame but herself .. Vile Vile lady!
SassYNoleS chapter 13 . 11/16/2021
Ooh he told her .. well he actually showed her, her mark .. the way you wrote this chapter was beautiful ... it was so loving and filled with some sorrow too!
SassYNoleS chapter 12 . 11/16/2021

Edward finally has Bella's tattoo ... *squeals*

I loved that Bella let him know why she loves what she does .. Bella's excitement about her work was written perfectly ..!
SassYNoleS chapter 11 . 11/16/2021
I wonder if Edward knows that it was Bella that planed everything for him and Tanya ?

That sure is a heartbreaking thing for her to have to do :( .. it was sweet that he brought her a gift though, and that he is constantly thinking of her .. ;)
SassYNoleS chapter 10 . 11/16/2021
Ooh that sweet silly man :( ..

I wonder how long it will be until Edward notices he has Bella's tattoo? ... Though he wouldn't really know it was hers at first would he? I don't think he has seen it and Bella had her altered too!
SassYNoleS chapter 9 . 11/16/2021
Ooh Bella's torment and heartache at the end of this chapter just gutted me :( ..

What an incredibly sad chapter :( .. it started out with Bella being so happy and enjoying her night with Edward and then Embry spotted Edward's mark on her back :( ..
4,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »