Reviews for Marked
divyvicki chapter 20 . 4/13
Glad she got to have her say to Tanya.
divyvicki chapter 15 . 4/13
great chapter!
divyvicki chapter 12 . 4/12
Wow, no hiding an affair or love in this story.
divyvicki chapter 11 . 4/12
sounds like Bella wasn’t far from her assessment of their time away.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 3/14
I’m confused. Do the tattoos just appear?
divyvicki chapter 1 . 3/14
Intriguing beginning.
Babyduck394 chapter 22 . 12/26/2023
Just finished re-reading this story. I fall inlove with it all over again every time. It holds a special place in my heart because I know the tumblr post you based this story on. I remember wishing some could write about it. And I cant think of anyone else who could have done it justice other than you.
itdoesinmyworld chapter 14 . 10/15/2023
i kinda liked Tanya
itdoesinmyworld chapter 13 . 10/15/2023
i love the drama to come
QueenGB chapter 19 . 3/24/2023
I love how Tanya feels blameless. Convenient!
QueenGB chapter 5 . 3/23/2023
Of course we want Edward with Bella but even if we didn’t Tanya isn’t even trying. Edward is being pretty patient. I agree about her magazine logo appearing on her body as a tattoo if it worked that way. The fact she can’t see this unraveling shows her stunted optics in regards to her marriage. We often take the people we love for granted.
Mairaredbird chapter 22 . 1/19/2023
I really like this story, thank u
Spicy Dreams chapter 22 . 12/22/2022
I really liked this story. Tanya and Edward were quiet different so that relationship was destined to fail (I’m pretty surprised about how much took to them to figure it out) — as Bella said, she only was the catalyst.
Pattigirl23 chapter 22 . 12/21/2022
This was really beautiful! Thank you for sharing.
MissWM chapter 22 . 3/18/2022
This was quite different. And very interesting. I liked how mature your characters were. And how Edward dealt with the whole falling in love with another person thing. It was true. And he was not hurtful or anything. I really liked this. Thanks for sharing
4,464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »