Reviews for A Knights Final Fight
Rc Jackson chapter 1 . 6/16/2023
isn't ozpins office in the tower that cinder fought pyrrah in?
Teen Shallot chapter 1 . 12/6/2021
Guren no Yumiya came up during the explosion
LionsCub1 chapter 15 . 9/22/2021
I know that its already a long time for you but I really want you to write a long story on this chapter using the other's pov.. just to see one their reactions to jaune's true final sacrifice HAHAHAHa.. but whatever thank you for the wonderful fanfic
Karizu chapter 5 . 7/26/2021
Bruh I was reading this while listening to music and it then all star stared playing lmfao
EnbiEnvy chapter 16 . 9/2/2020
This is a really good story. I keep coming back to read this whenever I have a bad time so that I can remember how good life is and I should not be depressed. I cry everytime as well.
TheSlySage chapter 3 . 6/21/2020
damn it man.

i'm crying so freaking hard.
Rebmul chapter 16 . 5/17/2020
kinda want to see his family's response to his sacrifice
Bob2007 chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
Ummmmm... Shouldn't Ozpin be dead?
Suicidal Nobody chapter 16 . 4/12/2020
Huh...that was a thing...
Ash-crafter chapter 13 . 3/11/2020
Wait... he should not have the schnee semblance seeing as how he married into the family. plot hole found!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2020
I didn't comment on this when I first realized, but Jaune is essentially Gambit. His semblance is basically the same as Gambit's where he charges an object with energy and it explodes. The only difference is that Jaune uses a spiritual energy instead of kinetic energy.
NyaNyaKittyFace chapter 16 . 2/8/2020
Honestly, instead of this chapter I feel like you should have had one more for after Salem’s death. Where everyone is gathered together after the battle. Beaten and in pain, but no still alive and together. They’d have Weiss summon up another Guardian Knight to see if Jaune is still in it and have a happy reunion. That would have honestly been a perfect ending. Though I don’t understand why Jaune didn’t write a note or something to let them know he was “alive”. Anyways this was an AMAZING story. I cried so much, but it was a truly wonderful read.
NyaNyaKittyFace chapter 3 . 2/8/2020
Holy shit I can’t stop crying and I’m only at chapter 3!
TheeSnowWolf chapter 16 . 1/20/2020
Wow.
Wow.

I saw this story linked on r/RWBY, with a picture of a hypothetical Pyrrha that survives Beacon Fall ( y8ay8a), instead of Jaune. This story fits the picture perfectly, and really gets across the emotions.
The character interactions were also interesting, Ozpin losing hope, but instead gaining a different kind of trust with Qrow. Although I would have like to have seen Glynda get a scene, considering how she was the one who wrote Jaune of the most.

Well Done, Jauneforever. You did a fantastic job here.
TheShob chapter 1 . 12/16/2019